Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN:

The next morning I woke up and saw the clock. It was 9:00 o'clock in the morning so I had about 5 and a 1/2 hours to get ready before our date.

I wanted to text Niall, but I didn't want to wake him up so I waited for him to text me. I went to the kitchen and got some cereal for breakfast. I was 19 years old so I lived on my own except for my adorable black lab Nala.

" Nala breakfast" I yelled as I put a cup off food in her bowl.

In no time Nala was done with her breakfast, and I was sitting on the couch eating mine.

For the next 30-40 minutes I played with Nala because she was only one years old and she had a lot of energy.

After about 40 minutes of playing with Nala and doing the dishes I got in the shower. My stereo was blaring One Direction like always till I got out.

After I got out of the shower I put my adorable new blue dress on and got my hair dryer and straightener out and did my hair. When I was all done straightening my hair I put my hair up in the perfect bun and checked my phone it was 11:30!!!

Then I saw that I had 8 new text messages. One of them was from Louis saying " Morning love! All of us guys are excited to see you guys later."

So I sent a text back saying " morning c u soon!!!."

Two more from Danielle and Kristen said " hey girl so excited c u later!!!!."

So I sent back a text to each of them saying " same here lol c u late!!!."

The next two messages were from Hannah and Claire saying " hey nervous but excited c u guys soon."

" Me to!!!!! C u soon" I said to the other girls.

Then I saw Niall's texts!! There were three of them!!!

" Morning princess!! I hope you had a good night!!!" The first one said.

" Hi!!! Princess don't forget to meet at the tour bus at 1:30" the second one said.

" How could I forget!!" I said to my self.

" Hey princess love you text me when you can!!!" The third text said.

" Hey honey I'm sorry I didn't text you back I was in the shower and getting ready for later i love you!!" I sent back to Niall.

Less than 30 seconds later Niall texted back! " it's ok princess I just wanted to make sure you were okay sorry to interrupt I will see you later I love you!!"

" You can interrupt me When ever you want i love talking to you I will see you later love " I responded to Niall.

So I put my phone back done and started doing my make up. I put on some nice lite blue eyeshadow and a little bit of lip gloss and was almost ready to leave.

When I looked at the clock I realized it was 12:45 and the drive to see Niall was 20 minutes. I wanted to be early so I could hang with the guys for a little while before I had to leave so I grabbed my black wedges and put them on.

Then I put Nala in her crate, Grabbed my keys, and headed out the door to go meet Niall and the guys.

************************************

Hey guys thank you so much for reading hope you like it!! Don't be afraid to comment inbox or vote!!!