Chapter 33

Chapter 33

-About 4 weeks later-

Today is September 5th and I am meeting with a company to see if I can get things for Niall's birthday party!

I am planning on having a surprise party for Niall and then taking the family out to dinner!

I want to do an Irish theme party!!

So there is going to be green white and orange everywhere!!

Am going to invite the guys and there mates of course and then I am also going to invite Niall's parents and then my parents so they can finally meet!!!

I was meeting the lady from Nando's at 12:00 and the lady with the decorations at 3:00 and the lady for the cake at 5:00!!

And Niall thinks that I am going shopping so he doesn't know!!

It was already 11:30 so I started to grab my purse and coat and put my boots on!!

Before I left I gave Niall a good by kiss and said " I love you" and got in the car!!

I got to Claire's house were they guy from Nando's was waiting!

I apologized that he had to wait and then we sat down and did out meeting!

It was about 2:00 when we got done and I had ordered the food for his party!!

I then said goodbye to the man and watched him leave and talked to Claire and Louis for about a half hour!!

" Claire, Lou do you mind if we use your house for Niall's surprise party" I asked Claire, and Louis hoping they would say yes!!

" Absolutely of course" they answered sounding excited!!

Then i was off to the local party supply store!!

When I got to the store I met with the lady and talked about all of the options for decorations and then ordered everything I needed and liked that would fit in with the theme!!!

The next thing was to order the cake which was were I was heading next!!

When I got to the cake shop I told the lady what I wanted and we decided on a cake!!

Niall was going to get a three layer cake that were the colors of the Ireland flag and it was going to have things written all over it!!

I was so excited for his birthday party I couldn't wait!!!

I went home that night and Niall had dinner waiting for me!!

" I love you and thankyou" I said as I took my boots and coat off!!

Niall asked me how my day went and I told him that it went well and he asked me why I didn't have any bags and I lied and told him that I didn't find anything I liked!!

That night we went to bed and Niall must have been tired because he fell asleep fast!!

I was so happy that I was with him I didn't know what I would do with out him!!

I hated lying to him but it was only this time and I'm sure he would be okay with it once his birthday came!!

---------------------------

Hey guys thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote and tell your friends!!!