Chapter 12

3rd person's POV
"It's going to be a tough one." Sofia sighed. "I have never experience such a situation." James looked at the diamond and replied, "Don't worry. We will solve this." Amber looked at James worriedly. Since James did not have a girl friend, he was okay with this now but Amber feared that if James find someone he really like, James will explode. "Let's go to sleep" Amber said pointing outside.
Vivian's POV
When I reached school, I did one last touch up on my song. The audition is just a few hours away. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. "Clio, we have to finish a touch up." Vivian walked towards Clio. Clio was nodding her head. Both of us felt a little nervous. "Clio is something wrong? It's strange that you are feeling nervous." Clio looked up at Vivian. "I...I like Titus but I am so scared to tell him," Clio sobbed. "What if he don't like me?" Vivian sat down and listened to Clio's story and trouble. Vivian was a really good listener. "Have I ever tell you my past ?" Vivian asked. Clio just shook her head. "Well, when I was younger, I was always bullied. No matter how hard I try to make friends, it didn't work. So I thought friends were not important. When I went to RPA, you know what happened. People started rumours about me. But it was Sofia who showed me that not everyone is heartless. It was then I started to open up." Vivian said." "I didn't know you had to go through all that,"Clio said." "Let's go prepare the final touch up," Vivian smiled.