Chapter 6

James's POV

I reached Hugo's place and saw Hugo standing there. "Hi!" I shouted. Hugo looked very sleepy and annoyed. "You look so sleepy," I said. "Axel made me stay up the whole night!" Hugo screamed as he scratches his head and yawn. "For what reason exactly?" I asked with a glint of mischief in my eyes.

"You know how Axel has a crush for Amber? He was so frustrated that he could not sleep and he made me awake the whole night!" Hugo rubbed his eyes. I knew Amber wasn't interested in Axel. She always looks interested in someone else. Only Sofia and Amber knew who Amber really like. "H, I don't think Amber's really interested in Axel you know," I replied. "I know! She always stares at Des," Hugo screamed. "He just does not want to give up." 

"H, you found who you like and your brother haven't?" I laughed. Hugo just nodded.

Sofia's POV

Amber and I were scrolling through our chat and Amber showed me James's location. "James is at Hugo's place again. Careful Sof, later James might be the one dating Hugo." Amber warned me. "Yeah," I said sarcastically. "Give Hugo a call. I want to know what they are doing," Amber replied. I pressed on Hugo's number and put him on speaker.

"Hi, Sof.." before Hugo could finish his sentence, I cut him off. "Boo you," I reprimanded him. "Wait, why boo, ok wait what?" Hugo went confused. "You can't just have me huh. You need to have James as well." I scolded. "That's not fair Sof. You gotta share him." James popped out. I rolled my eyes.  "Who's next Amber?" I said feigning anger. "Amber? Don't try to fool me Sof. I rather have Des." Hugo played around. "What! Wait I don't care. Yup, don't mind me." Amber blushed. "So you do like Des huh," Hugo replied. Then whispers could be heard. "Shut up or the next time I see you you're gonna regret it!" Amber shouted. " Gotta run Sof. Cya," Hugo chimed and ended the call. Amber and I started laughing.