Chapter 5

(So the story we'll skip to when Clio arrives at Vivian's castle. XD)

Third person's POV

"So, I created a melody that is sad with hope inside," Vivian introduced. "I hope it is good enough." Just after saying, Vivian's fingers danced on the keys of the piano gracefully and a tune filled the room. Vivian played the piano, thinking of a sad memory.

  (I put she was thinking of a sad memory because I can play piano a little and if you're happy, your tune will sound happy. So when your sad and losing hope, the tune will be the same. I hope I don't interrupt the story and thank you for reading this ridiculously long paragraph. P.S. This is not the longest. XD XD XD)

After Vivian finished her song, she said, "I call this song, a ray of hope." "I like it. It's great! Now I have to think what action should I do." Clio replied. 

James's POV

It's hard to escape from Charlotte. Luckily she has extra practice today. Now I'm bored. I'm seriously bored. I opened my phone to text Hugo. 

Hugo

Mister, u there?

Yes. Any problem? Don't tell me your bored.

Actually I am. XD XD

And i'm bored entertaining you

Come on!

Btw can I go to your place now?

Sure

XD XD XD thx

"Mom, Dad!" I shouted. No one responded. Just then, Baileywick appeared and said, "The king and queen just went out. Is there any message you need me to tell them?" "May I ask if Amber and Sofia are at home?" I ask. "They are in Princess Amber's room," Baileywick replied. I heaved a sigh of relief. I wouldn't want them to know I am going to Hugo's place. "Just tell dad and mum I went to Hugo's place," I replied. Baileywick just nodded his head. After that, I drove to Hugo's place.