Chapter 3

James's POV

"Its finally lunchtime! History lessons about the past knights are boring!" I groaned. "I wonder how you even get to be one of the top knight. I have been working so hard but still can't be one of the top knights." Benjamin complained. Titus and I exchanged looks and said, "You should be thankful that both of your friends are a grade A student." "Yea yea," Benjamin grumbled. "That's not making me feel better." 

"I'm really curious if you do not like her why do you want to marry her?" Titus asked me while chewing his sandwich. This made me went pale. What the hell!!!! "She literally threatened me to marry her if not she will start a war," I said with anger in my eyes. Benjamin and Titus dropped their sandwich after hearing my words. They were completely stunned.

  ~

Vivian's POV

"Hi, Clio! How was your class?" I asked. "It was amazing! Anyways, do you know about the musical PAA is going to audition for? Everyone is going to see that musical, even students from different schools." Clio replied. "So you plan on going for the audition?" I questioned. "Yup! I need your help too." Clio said using a please tone. "Why?" I said well drinking my milk. "Every actor needs a music composer for their part since it's gonna be a musical." Clio sighed dreamily. Since every school's student is coming, I can take this as a chance to see James again. "Ok! I'm in." I smiled. "Thanks! You're the best!!" Clio exclaimed while giving me a tight hug.

(I hope you can bear with me. :D I'm sorry for not getting to the main point yet but the musical is to let James start liking Vivian first. Remember only Vivian like James? Hehe :D I uploaded 3 chapters today and a bonus part! Wow! Good job me :p)