C14: Staying Home

"Why didn't you tell us about this?" Taeyong said.

"It didn't look bad to me", I said. "Also I forgot. Shotaro, how bad is it?"

"Well the rat that bit you wasn't carrying diseases, but because it's been so long since the area has been bitten, it caused you to form pus under the skin so I need to pop it before it gets too big. If you would have waited to tell us longer, I would probably need to amputate your foot and we both know I can't do that."

I had forgotten about the bite that I didn't even tell them about it. Occasionally my ankle would feel itchy but I would just ignore it. Shotaro got some tools including a needle, disinfecting wipes, cotton swabs, and chewing gum.

"Here. I will use some anesthetic but just in case if it still hurts chew on some gum."

He started working on it and I decided to chew the gum not because of the pain but because it was disgusting to look at and the mint helped me not vomit. I started to feel nauseous because of the pus oozing out. After it was done, I got some crutches since it would hurt if I put pressure on it. I Chilled out in the living room eating some fruit Ten didn't want. Finally, a quiet day. I got bored and wanted to go upstairs and write for a bit.

I got up and headed up the steps successfully. I got a few utensils and went to the steps. On the 6th step-down, I skipped a step on accident causing me to fall forwards because of the momentum. Luckily Jeno was there in just enough time to catch me.

"Maggie what are you doing? You shouldn't be going upstairs. You'll get injured more"

"Well, it was bound to happen anyways. I can't just stay down here"

"Um, you have over 15 guys to help you"

"Alright then my peasant, fetch me a piece of paper and a pen"

"Awww, why do I have to?"

"Cause you're one of the men that's supposed to be helping me."

Jeno laughed and picked me up bridal style "Yes my queen, I'll take you to your thrown now"

"JENO, PUT ME DOWN NOW", I hollered.

"Sure thing" He then dropped me onto the couch.

"I heard screaming, is everything ok?" Taeyong asked.

"No, we're good." After Taeyong left, We started play fighting, and obviously, I won. The rest of the day I hung out with him and a few others. He helped me by bringing whatever I needed and keeping me company. There weren't that many members at the house since most of them decided to sleep the day away or go on errands and appointments. It was a nice day.