Aubrey's Story {Part 2}

Lani dropped off Liam at my house at ten o'clock, just like she said. After we wished Ethan a happy birthday, we went over to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. When we stepped inside, I quickly looked for an empty table to sit at. I found one close to the show stage where the  "Toy" animatronics were. I call them "Toy" animatronics because they sort of look like toys a giant kid would play with. The kids asked for money so they could get tokens and I gave them $5, which was worth twenty five tokens for EACH child. I watched them from the table as they ran over to a claw machine. Ethan played it first and he managed to get a golden Freddy plushie on the first try. Penelope and Liam, however, were unsuccessful. Instead, they went over to different games. Ethan came running to me and he handed me his golden Freddy plushie. I smiled and patted his head. "Good job,Ethan. Now you know that you're going to have to share this." "AWWWWWWWWWWWE, MOOOOOM!" he groaned. I laughed. "Don't cry, Ethan. You can play with it more,okay?" He smiled. "Okay! I'm going to go play the claw game again so I can get Penelope and Liam a toy!" He ran off to the claw game. I saw him talk to Liam for a short while before Liam went over to the kid's cove. Penelope went over to the carousel in the Game Area. She put in a couple of tokens and she began to ride it. I smiled. Then I remembered. I had to call Lani. I looked for a nearby payphone and I managed to find one by the entrance.

 I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" "Hi Lani! This is Aubrey and I'm just letting you know that we're here at Freddy's." "What? Oh! Right! Well how is everything so far? Where's Liam?" "Liam is at the kid's cove messing around with Toy Foxy." "Okay, okay. Anyway, we need to talk about something important." I felt a tug on my skirt and I looked down. Ethan was pulling on it, pointing at Freddy, who was now walking across the building. He wanted to go to him. "Hold on, Lani." I covered the phone with my hand real quick and I looked down at Ethan. "Ethan, I'm busy! You can go over to him, okay? Just don't bother mommy!" He smiled and nodded! I watched as he got his sister and his friend to go over with him. I went back to the call. "Okay, what's important?" I asked. There was a minute of silence before Lani replied. "My husband is sick, really sick. I-I don't think, well the doctors don't think, that he will survive the week." I felt a pang of sadness in my chest. "Oh I'm so sorry, Lani. Will you be okay?" I could hear her crying now. "Listen, Aubrey. I need help! I can't keep an eye on my child alone! I just can't! You've managed to do it for a month now! Can you please help?" Can I help? I have two children of my own that needs to be taken care of but one other child won't hurt,right? "Yeah, I'll help Lani. Whatever you need, I will provide. Whatever you need me to do, I will do it. We can take care of each other okay?" "Yeah," she said, "yeah, okay. Sounds reasonable. I'll do the same for you too. We're best friends after all,right?" I smiled. "Right!" "Well, I got to go. Bye!" "Bye!" She hung up and I scanned the room. Jeremy hasn't arrived yet and it's already one o'clock. We would have to leave at 2. But where did my children go?