1: Crazier Bestfriend

Rellane's P.O.V.

We are drinking our soft drinks in my living room as I play the music. I have three girl  best friends and definitely you know the two out of three already. My best friends are Gabri, Geovy and Beatrice. They are all present here around me. I have a ballpen and RED on hand. Definitely this is the time I am writing the prologue, while singing with Gabri and Beatrice (she pretended she have a mic, dancing and pointing at Gabri and Geovy while Geovy is playing the beat box and laughing together after the song finished.

Beatrice is the kind of girl that is devilishly sexy and flirty with boyfriends in schedules. She is the richest among the 4 of us and happens to be the last child of her family with 3 older brothers that can make woman drool and heart fast. Somehow she sneaks out her mansion and we saw her alone at the playground and we 4 run away from her 3 older brothers when we are 8 years old. 

His brothers are 13 years old at that time and that were the first and last we seen them. She said it was because they are now working like their parents who are known as business tycoons along with my family.

Me and Beatrice are not cousins or related by blood but we are children of business tycoons that Geovy and Gabri doesn't mind. The 2 made us feel like ordinary person which is why we almost spend all the time of the day together in someone's houses. It might be any of us 4 and we don't like chatting on social media, we text and Group video call if possible. There is no quiet day since me and Beatrice were always anywhere and doing our truths and dares.

Beatrice raise the bottle of sprite before laying it down to spin at the table. Beatrice successfully done her dare pretty well by dancing, singing and looking at the both suspiciously. She called the day done but it was an overnight on her room.  She lay down on her bed while me and Geovy seat beside her while facing her and Gabri seat beside on her head. 

Gabri is massaging her head before she chuckle " Wag na magalit, Sorry na kung ngayon lang namin sinabi sayo yung story namin ni Geovy"

Geovy is chuckling. "tatampo ka pa? dami mo ngang boyfriend be, sa kanila ka magtampo, di ako marunong manuyooo"

I smiled. "Don't worry Beatrice, I also just know it now." It is true that I just heard it know. She sits and now is laughing. 

"Let's get revenge? What if I seduce one tapos si Rellane sa isa?" Beatrice suggested with a sparkle on her eyes but she was flicked on her forehead by Geovy.

"Agawan ba naman kami? Kaya nga kami nandito para magpatulong be" she said with mimicking Beatrice voice when pleading for help to make a huge excuse for her boyfriends.

"Magpatulong na?" she said in her pretending  innocent voice.

"Magmove on " Gabri said as she hold her shoulders.

"Gusto niyo sina kuya na lang ipalit niyo dun, mga gwapo yun" She said and I laughed since the look of the two girls changed into (Gabri) rolled eyes and (Geovy) pretending to vomit.

Both of them didn't actually like to be forced on something that is why they acted like that. I evilly laughed them to tease them. "Beatrice, I think the two of them thinks that your brothers are not worthy even though their boy best friends were not matched to their personalities and attractiveness." 

Beatrice joined my evil laugh since she sensed what I meant. " Oh really?, judgemental pala tong mga hopeless romantic na ito. tsk tsk kawawa naman ang mga kuya kong wala pang mga gf."

"Utot mo walang gf, Bea" Geovy said.

"Nakakalusot lang yun sayo no, bata ka nga daw kasi Bea" Gabri said.

Beatrice hugged my right arm. " Shhshh, naaaway ka nila no, kunwari di natin alam na nagparamdam sila sa dalawang yan no?" SHE SAID THAT WHILE HUGGING MY ARM.

"crazy people" I said before we all burst out laughing. I passed RED to Beatrice and smile. 

"We all know you both can move on and find your own way, don't give up okay?" I patted their heads each for atleast one minute and smiles sweetly. "Lets sleeeeepppp" I announce before we run into a competition towards the bathroom sink.

RED,

This day is so sweet and also bitter, we expect crying and releasing stress by singing our hearts out and drinking soft drinks but it make me doubt, why do people like Geovy and Gabri is able to smile, laugh and be fun to be with even they were heartbroken? How can i help to ease their pain, is my hug and words are enough? They deserve better all of them including me and Beatrice. It feels like a new chapter started when we just let go our feelings or rants on each other. Please sleep happily today since me and my friends are beside you. Thank you RED.