Chapter 1~ im different!

Okay hello everyone I hope you enjoy This story I will be putting my own spin on everything so don't come at me if something isn't right. Now I'm a big fan of vampire diaries so I'm going to put someone in this from there for only a short moment just so it could be more fun.

Megan
Going to this new school is what my mom said would be best, I love her but she acts likes everything's okay. My dad died to cancer 7 years ago, ever since that I couldn't really handle being alone or honestly anything and we weren't leaving because of my behavior well I mean I am different but let me tell you how.

*flashback*
5 months after dads been gone.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?" She replied sipping her coffee.

"I'm going to go for a walk I need some exercise, if that's okay?"

"Oh sure, I'm making breakfast soon so hurry on back."

"Will do."
I walked down the street and into the woods, well it was a trail and me and my dad used to always go there. It was foggy and wet but I didn't mind this is how it always was in mystic fall in the summer. I don't know what kind of town we live in but for some reason it gets hot during school time instead of summer.

As I walked for almost 30 minutes maybe more I heard branches break behind me. I turned around slowly.
"Hello?" I said kinda scared why anyone would be in the woods right now. Nobody responded maybe I was going crazy. I decided I should walk back now. I turned back around to see someone standing right in-front of me.
"Ah what the?" I said honestly confused.

"Well hi there." The man said smiling.
"Do you need something?"
"Well I guess." He said as under his eyes were black lines and his eyes were black and these vampire teeth as he pushed me onto the wet ground and jumped on me. Everything went dark. I woke up in the hospital. I was hoping it was a dream but my mom said that I was attacked by something and the cops were looking for it.

"Mom?."
"Oh my god Meg your alright."
"What happened?"

"Well you were attacked and you died in the ambulance but you came back. Your gonna be okay."

"Oh.. what?"
"It's okay I'm gonna go get the doctor." My mom said leaving the room.

*knock knock*
There he was the guy that I saw in the woods I was scared and didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream but I couldn't I was to afraid.

"Listen your lucky I don't kill you now."He said.

"Damon shut up!" The other one said walking over to me.

"Okay thank you  I honestly don't care I won't say anything just leave me alone."

"I can't do that yet. I'm Stefan. Stefan Salvatore. And that's Damon.And you are?"

"Megan. Megan Stewart." I said.

"Nice to meet you. Well you have a choice right now."

"What do you mean?"

" I killed you so your still alive and you are healing which means you died with vampire blood in your System you can become like us or die." Damon said smiling

"I don't wanna die. And what do you mean like you?"

"I'm a vampire and so is he but well I'm a good one. Him he's uh.. working on it."

"I don't wanna eat people."

"You don't have to I only drink animal blood so it helps it doesn't make me as strong as him but it gets the job done. I could teach you if you like."

"Well I guess."

*current day*

So that's how it began I'm a vampire now. And I'm a good one thanks to Stefan. I loved Stefan me and him well kinda dated while he taught me the stuff I needed to know. Up until he died. After he died I knew there was nothing here for me. So My mom decided whether we should go or stay. She picked go knowing I wanted to. Well I kinda compelled her. And she picked her home town Beacon hills. That was where I was going I started packing and sooner than later I was done. my mom knew what I was Stefan explained everything and she grew to love him. After his death me and my mom weren't close maybe this could change something.

"Megan! Are you ready?" My mom yelled.

I always tell her she didn't need to yell and that I could hear her whisper but she for some reason she still did.

"Yeah coming! I said walking out my room and down the stairs.

*long hours and hours later!"

"Here we are! Beacon hills." My mom said excited.

We got an house down the street from my grandma and grandpas house which was great so my mom could see them more. They were so excited when they found out we were coming back here. I was born here but we moved because my dad needed to. I don't know why and I honestly never asked. As we got to the house it was honestly beautiful it was white with a front porch all around it with a brown door and windows. It looked amazing and just like the ones around it but also very different.

(Btw it's Elena's house from tvd )

As I walked in I decide to get to work knowing that I would get it finished quick as the sun was setting I finished the whole house it was honestly one of  the best parts of being what I am the speed. I had school tomorrow which I know is weird but when I turned I missed out on all of my high school because of the vampire stuff. I couldn't control it as quick as I thought took really long and after my dad died I turned it off so I didn't care about school either. So since I'm stuck in a teenage body I mind as well use it to my advantage.

"Mom! I'm leaving for food!"

"Okay!" She yelled from the kitchen.

I couldn't believe she was okay with it. I guess she loved me so much she needed to be. I went to the first woods I saw. I was running so quick to find something good when I saw lights flashing towards me which made me run in the opposite direction. I found deer and I caught one and drank it's blood which was a little hard there was a whole Hurd who started running. Ten seconds later I heard screaming I ran so quickly to see a beast on a boy I ran and kicked it off the boy.

"Run!" I said as I spelt his was bleeding and of course my teeth came out. He stood there for a while.

"Go!what are you doing?" I said as I started chasing the beast, but I was to slow and the beast got away. I walked back so I can track the boys scent by smelling his blood but I didn't find anything but an inhaler which said

Scott McCall
And his address I just took it and to his house this was the only way. I climbed up the window to see Scott On his bed I quickly jumped in the window In front of him. I walked over to him and picked him up.

"What are you doing in my house?" He asked.

"Fixing something." I said looking into his eyes.

"You remember seeing me around. But not in the forest it was someone else you don't know who I am and you won't remember any of this." I said letting him go. After I got home I realized I still had his inhaler which meant I had to confront him again.