Chapter 3~ "the wolf is out."

I hope you like the story so far. I'm currently watching the show and writing this at the same time. I already watch it but it's to good to not watch again. The chapters are a little long honestly the longest ones I ever wrote and I'm only on the first episode which is okay because chapter one I started at the very end the beginning of the episode which means there are gonna probably be a couple books I'm gonna write and long and the books will definitely have a lot of chapters okay sorry for this long authors note!!!
———————————————————
Megan

*The next day*

I woke up and put on a black tang top that shows a little bit of my belly and shorts with black converse and a flannel.

I got to school and today was the scrimmage which I also knew nothing about. I was sitting in the bleachers when I heard stiles and Scott talking.

"Scott! Scott, wait up."

"Stiles I'm playing the first elimination, man. Can it wait?" Scott asked.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis  came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!

"Stiles, I gotta go."
"Wait, no! Scott! Your not gonna believe what the animal was! It was a wolf." Stiles said as he sat down.

"I'll be right back." I said to Allison and Lydia. As I walked over to him and sat next to him."

"So he was bit by a wolf. Fun!"
"Listening To our conversation, just gonna listen to our privacy." He said.

"Well it wasn't a conversation. If he wasn't talking back to you."
"I guess."
"Anyways good luck." I said kissing his cheek.
"But I don't play. I sit on the bench!" He said as I walked away.

"I know I just wanted to do that." I Yelled.  I knew he was smiling he didn't know how to flirt with girls he was adorable.

As The game started Scott wasn't doing well Jackson rammed into him so hard and fast I didn't even see it coming. But then Scott came back out of nowhere and started passing the kids like they weren't even there. This man did a whole front flip over 3 guys.  I had to text stiles.

                          𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴✨

𝘔𝘦~ 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
         𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴✨~ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢.

𝙼𝚎- 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝.

𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜✨~ 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜?

I left him on read I didn't know what to say I might be smart but not that smart.

He made first line. I could tell stiles was concerned. He even asked me to come over . I drove to his house and knocked on his door his dad answered.

"Sheriff ?"

"Well hello there to you."

"Uh I don't know if I'm at the right house I'm looking for stiles."