Chapter 2~ school

Megan
I woke up today feeling good. Mostly because I slept will my window open and it was thundering. I got dressed I put on a baggy black long sleeve with a grey t-shirt over it and black jeans with holes on the knee. And my red converse.

* it won't let me out the picture of the outfit so sorry*

Scott
I was thinking about last night as I rode my bike to school thinking of what the hell could of happened. As Jackson pulled up next to me and hit me with his door.

"Dude. Watch the paint job." He said as his friends called him. I was still watching him because I never talked to him because he was just an ass.

"Okay let's see this thing." Stiles said. As I lifted up my shirt.

"Oh.." he said about to touch it.

"Yeah. I replied pushing my shirt down. "It was to dark to see much but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf and I probably would be dead if it wasn't for the girl. Bro she had fangs."

"A wolf bit you and someone saved you."

"Uh-huh. Well I think I know someone else was there I just can't remember it."

"No not a chance.
"I heard a wolf howling." I said.
"No you didn't." He replied.

"What do you mean " no I didn't"? How do you know what I heard?" I asked.

He laughed. "Because California doesn't have wolves. Okay? Not in like 60 years."

"Really?"
"Yes,really. There are no wolves in California."
"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body.

"Are you kidding me?"
"No, man I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."
"Oh. God, that's is freaking awesome. I mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happen to this town since... since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia, you look... like you're gonna ignore me. Your the cause of this, you know."

"Uh-huh."
"Dragging me down to your nerd depths."
"Mhm"
"I'm a nerd by association." Stiles Replied as the bell rung. " I've been scarlet nerded by you."

As we went to our first class it was boring listening to the teacher talk. Then a phone starting ringing. It was so loud. It hurt my ears I looked around to hear someone answer the phone. I looked outside to see a really pretty girl. She was talking about forgetting a pen before she hung up because another girl approached her soon after the principal approached both of them listening to the conversation, I learned that they were both new and in this class. I looked over to see the girl I saw last night with the fangs.

Megan ( before she went to school)

I got into my car which was a white Cadillac CT5 as I was pulling up to school I was nervous but not in the what if I don't get friends nervous like I hope I don't rip there heads off. I got out to see a girl with long brown hair waiting there.

"Uh hello?" I said.
"Hi."

"Do you know where I should go?"

"Uh I'm new,I'm waiting for the principal."

"Oh well can wait with you?"
"Sure!"
"I'm Megan by the way."
"Im Allison."
"Nice to meet you."
"Back to you as well." She replied as the principal came out he introduced himself and then showed us to our first class. I stopped to see him. The boy I saved from the wolf. He stared at me.

"Class these are our new students. Allison argent, and Megan Stewart. Do your best to make them feel welcome." The principal said while he walked out. Allison walked and sat behind him as I sat all the way in the back behind a kid with really short hair. I looked over to see the boy turn around and give her a pen. I wonder how he knew about that. Was he like me?