━003.

"Toman, the leader"

"Toman... the Tokyo Manji Gang?"you question him.

"Yeah, you probably want me to go away now are you?"he seems to be sad from the look of his eyes.

You look at him in before smilling.

"Nope,I won't do that."you firmly said.

"Are you sure about that?I'm a delinquent—no a leader of the delinquents,me or the gang might kill you,ya'know?"he lean against the table to got closer to your face.

"The question is,are you going to do that?"

"Nope.Never."he replied immediately.

"Then,my decision is final you're going to stay here,do you had any problem with that?"flipping your hair.

"Nothing."he said grinning ear to ear finishing his food.

"That's good"'negotiation with a stranger is wierd'

Both of you finished the food as you let him do the dishes cuz he said that he will do it.
After finishing the dishes you ask him.

"Futon or sofa?"

"On your bed!"he said before running at you for hug.

"Nope,on the floor."you turn your back at him and head to your bedroom causing him to hug the door.

"You said futon or sofa!Why floor!?"he protest.

"I didn't said my bed either."you fought back.

"Tch,futon then."you look at him before letting him go inside your room.

"Whoaa,your room seems.......normal."he seems disappointed at your room,he expect it to be more girly ya'know pink walls and pink furniture not this white wall and normal furnitures.You throw a pillow at him.

"Shut up,I don't have time to do my room and no one will visit my room any way!"you open your drawer under your bed.

"Your bed had a drawer?"he seems curious now.

"I choose this bed cause I don't want creaking bed if I move."
You got the futon and give it to him.

"Where do i put this anyway?"he said in cat face.

"On the floor."you flatly reply.

"I mean on the living room or here on your bedroom?"

"Outside."

"Okie."

"of my apartment"

"WHAT?"

"Pfft.Kidding,put that here inside the bed room."

He place the futon beside your bed then stand up.You were finding some clothes to change.

"This will do."looking at the white t-shirt and a short cotton short.

"Take a shower and change make sure to wash your clothes after you took a shower."throwing him the clothes.

"Thanks."he head the bathroom and do as you said.You sit on the couch waiting for him to finish.

After 30 minutes he got out of the bathroom.You look at him and motion him to sit on the couch.

"Come, let's dry your hair."he walk toward you and sit on the floor.You can smell the scent of your shampoo from his hair.

After some minutes dealing with his wet hair it finally got dry.

"Let's go to bed, there's school tommorow"
Standing up and flick the switch off, lock the door and head to the room.

"Good night,Y/N-chin."

"Hmm,good night"