━045.

"Have you got all the boxes from the truck?" They nod from your question and began to enter an unfamiliar house.

"Whoa!! Are we really going to stay here?! It's so huge!!" Mikey excitedly exclaim, while wandering around the new house with Micchan on his head. "Arrf!"

"Don't run around too much. There's still lots of boxes that we're going to unpack!" You shout.

"I really can't believe that you decided to move out from your apartment." Yuzuha said.

"Well, This house has been built for 3 years already, it's a waste if no one lives to it, isn't it?" She just smile and nod.

"Did you also buy the land before you built this house or was this house already here when you bought it?" Mitsuya confusedly ask. "I bought the land before I decided to built the house."

"Kazutora, Kakucho, Izana and Manjirou! Come upstairs with me for awhile." They nod and follow you upstairs. Once all of you reached the second floor of the house, you open one of the room's door at the left side.

"This will be your room. And yeah, four of you." Kazutora and Kakucho eyes widened from what you just remark.

"What?!! We're going to live here?!! With you?!" You nod with a smile. "You must be feeling lonely when you're alone at you apartment. No need to be shy." Nudging to his side.

"Wait wait wait... Are you 100% sure? I mean 100% like super duper maximum ultra pro max?!" Kazutora rambles.

"Yeah, I really felt bad when I heard form Keisuke that you're always coming over to his apartment and sometimes sleeping at the street because you don't have money to have a small place to stay, so here I am! I'm offering you to stay with us here at our new home." He hug you tightly and sob. "Thank you..."

"Y/N-san..." Kakucho also engulf you with a hug and start to let his tears sprouts from his eyes. "Thank you so much...this is... too much for me."

"You're welcome. So, decide where your bed will be." They nod and decide to it. The room have two big wooden double deck on left and right side that made in acacia.

"I'll be the one that gonna use this one!" Mikey exclaim, pointing at the bottom part of the bed on the left side.

"I'll be using this one!" Izana state, sitting at the bottom part of the right side.

"I'll use the higher part of Mikey's bed." Kazutora said. "And I'm the one going to use the higher deck of Izana's bed."

"Where's your room, Y/N-chin?" All of you walk out of their room and head to the last door on the right side of the second floor.

"This one." You opened the door, revealing (w/c) colored wall with queen size bed, with drawers at the deck. With (f/c) furnitures, and (m/c) floor mat and white curtains at the window.

"Whoa! This is cool!" Mikey exclaim. Izana, Kazutora and Kakucho agreed.

"What about the two other rooms? Who will use it then?" Izana asked. "The other rooms will be guest rooms. Ryu and Baji always fall asleep everywhere, so they could use it."

"Oi! Come here outside for a while!" Ryu shout from downstairs. "Yeah!" As the four of you walk outside of the house.

"What are we going to do out here?" Kakucho confusedly ask.

Pah grin and hold out a rectangular wooden plaque with a small hole on the middle of the one side that going to tangle a yarn on it. "Let's write our names on it and tie to the branch of this tree!" Pointing at the cherry blossom tree on the garden, which is just on the right side of your house.