━034.

"How the hell did this happen Baji?!You score 23/100?!" Mitsuya scarily state,with a dark deadly stare at Baji, that's kneeling on the floor.

"I'm sorry."he mutter almost tearing up from Mitsuya's stare.

"Why do we need to repeat this study chapter again?We already have this chapter before summer vacation ya'know."you mutter, looking at everyone while sipping your coffee.

Everyone of them decide to go at your apartment to study for the upcoming test this autumn but seems like almost everyone gonna failed,so they decided to go at your school earlier to pick you up.

—5 pm (school)

The day was quite normal today,no one actually interfere you to do your things at your school,Mikey didn't visit that's why.

It's now finally the best class time and it's not lunch break or so whatever,cause that is 'time to go home!' time.

You pack your things and ready to go home with some happy noises until...

"Y/N-chin hello~"Mikey peeking at your classroom door with the Touman admins like always.

"Good afternoon,Y/N-nee!"Hakkai exclaim while walking at you for his usual bear hug, which caught you again.

"Lemme hold your bag."Ryu said, snatching you bag to let him hold it.

"It's nice to see you again,my love."Baji seductively said,holding your chin while nearing his face to you.

"Baji shut up."Mitsuya smack Baji's head to side making him stumble on the floor.

"Onee-san!" Chifuyu jump and hug you tightly with Smiley and Angry on his side,they released their selves at you in just matter on minute.

"I'm really doubting that you all are delinquent."you mumble while walking at Mikey for a hug.

"Why y'all here anyway?"you ask,now walking out of the classroom while holding Mikey's hand.

"To study with you for the upcoming exam." Baji said, slinging an arm on your free one.

"Stupid Baji suggest it."Kazutora state, sipping the box of his milk.

"Who do you call stupid?!"Baji shout in anger at Kazutora's face while holding his collar.

—Present (Home)

"Baji saying 'such a boss' to you, Mitsuya." Smiley state while snickering at the back.

"Huh?" Mitsuya glare at Baji more while holding his ruler like a mother who would hit her child for taking back secretly.

"Get all your things and ready yourselves to study."Mitsuya firmly order, before sitting at the floor in front of everyone with just between the coffee table.

"Y/N-san."Baji tap your shoulder and ask you for the question he didn't know what to answer. He give you his English paper and let you read it,it was also written into English alphabet so as japanese he is, it's quite hard for him to read it.

"Hmm.... What's the difference of the word right and right?"you look at the paper and think hard with the math formulas intestifying with your thoughts.

You sigh and take a hold on Baji's shoulder with the sacred aura. "Do your best again next year okay?" giving him the brightest smile you have.

"What are you two talking about?"Mitsuya snatch Baji's paper and take a look at it.After seeing the question,he sigh and look at Baji.