New Domino City, Here we come

Author's note.

Before we begin, I'd like to say that my version of 'Glitter Force Lucky Dragon' is different from Yugi234's version. But, he did give me the summoning that that both Emily and Yusei use in both English and Japanese. Just thought you should know so that there's no confusion. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's or Glitter Force.

Chapter 4

New Domino City, here we come!

After talking to their parents and coming up with a reasonable excuse, Emily and the others were given permission to go to New Domino City with Yusei and the other signers. "This is so exciting", said Emily. "And I get to go with the two greatest duelists in the world".

"Alright, alright, calm down", said Jack slightly annoyed. "You're not here on vacation, you're here to save the world".

"Why can't we do both?" Asked Kelsey.

"So, where's our first destination?" Asked April.

"Goodwin's mansion" said Yusei.

"And that must be our ride" said Chloe as a limo pulled up. They got in and they headed towards Goodwin's mansion. And greeting them outside was the man himself.

"Greetings", he said. "I trust that you had a pleasant ride?".

"Any ride in a limo is pleasant", said Kelsey. "So, why'd you call us here?".

"Come with me and I'll show you" said Rex. They followed Rex to the very bottom of his mansion. Only to see an Inca temple with the the completed dragon mark on the floor.

"I heard of people having shrines, but this is ridiculous" said April.

"Now, you are probably wondering why I called you here?" Asked Rex.

"For the first time since I got dragged into this, you and I agree on something" said Jack.

"Very well", said Rex. "Thousands of years ago, the king of the netherworld known as Nogo saw the hatred and misfortune created by humans. By using this negative energy, he created seven mighty beasts that grew stronger with the more negative emotions were felt. So, to stop them, a tribal leader gathered the five most powerful mages he had and together, they summoned the Crimson Dragon. During the battle, the dragon split into five seperate dragons. With this, the creatures and Nogo were defeated and cast out to the netherworld. But not before taking Ancient Fairy Dragon hostage".

"I'm gonna guess that those five mages were the original Glitter Force, or Precure, as they are call in this country?" Asked Emily.

"That would be the case" said Rex.

"And I'm guessing that that Earthbound Immortal that Kalin used in his duel against me was one of those creatures that Nogo created?" Asked Yusei.

"Precisely", said Rex. "They are most commonly found in the satellite".

"The Satellite?" Asked Lily.

"What's that?" Asked April.

"The satellite is a section of New Domino City that broke off from the mainland after an event called Zero-Reverse" said Chloe.

"Sheesh, what are you? A walking computer?" Asked Leo.

"That's our Chloe", said Kelsey. "She's the smartest kid in school".

"But what's Zero-Reverse?" Asked Emily.

"Zero-Reverse is a catastrophic event that occurred nearly 20 years ago", said Rex. "The discovery of a new form of energy called NRD. However, one day, the reactor went in reverse and caused the event of Zero-Reverse. Thus separating the Satellite from Ben Domino City".