Web of Deceit

Author's note.

Guys, there's a new poll on my profile page (TopModelCollecterY2K). There, you can find a poll to vote who Velvet faces in the next Chapter of 'Velvet ARC-V'. Your choices are:

Shun

Gong

Kitt

Dipper

Julia

You have until May 14th to vote and while you're there, check out 'Octavia 5D's'. And can you guess which female Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel character takes Grieger's place as a dark signer. Because it would really SUCK if you didn't take a guess. Also, if you want to draw fan art, feel free to. But it's your choice. I don't own Glitter Force or Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.

Chapter 6

Web of deceit

After Yusei and Emily had finished looking over her deck, it was time for dinner. Martha had convinced Trudge to help her make dinner. As they sat down to eat, they were impressed, aand Trudge just blushed at this.

Half way through eating, all the windows suddenly shattered. Everybody screamed at this.

"What was that?" Asked April.

"Is everyone okay?" Asked Martha.

"We're fine" said Kelsey.

"Look!" Shouted Lily pointing to the outside. Outside was a man dressed in black robes with red markings. They guy then let out an evil chuckle. The wind then blew his hood off to reveal a man who looked to be in his early 30's with white hair and red markings on his face. But the most disturbing part of him was that he had black where is eyes were white.

"Sorry to interrupt your dinner" he said.

"Who are you?" Asked Yusei. Emily then gasped.

"You, you're the man I saw in the vision I had last night" said Emily.

"At last, we meet", the man said. "The little girls who've caused my master so much trouble".

"You didn't answer my question", said Yusei. "Who are you?".

"My name is Roman", answered the man. "And I bare the mark of the spider".

"The mark of the spider" said Emily.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Jack.

"I heard that we had some guest and thought I would say hi", said Roman. "But, we dark signers have only one way of saying hello". He then showed his duel disk.

"Bring it on Bub" said Jack.

"Not here", said Yusei. "We'll all get swallowed up if he summons an immortal. If you wanna duel Roman, follow me".

"Lead the way friend", said Roman. "And bring the pink haired one with you".

"Huh, why me?" Asked Emily.

"Let's say I've heard a lot about you, I just want to see if any of it is true" said Roman.

"I'm coming with you" said Akiza.

"And you are you?", asked Rex. "His girlfriend?". Akiba blushed at this. Yusei lead us to an area of the Satellite that was far away from the house. Yusei, Emily and Roman activated their duel disks and their marks started to glow. And then purple fire surrounded them. As the flames stopped moving, they formed the out line of a spider.

"LET'S DUEL!".

Yusei: 4000

Emily: 4000

Roman: 4000