CHAPTER 8: NASTY END

"WAKE UP" Kang-Min shouted pouring cold water on their faces. Yuji hissed due to the coldness. "You are good in this. You survived without freezing to cold and dying, but the tests are not over yet." He smirked and went away. Areum gave them a small smile and then gave them a pair of clothes to wear. This was just the beginning for them. For two whole days they were tortured a lot. Who said the gang mates didn't get tortured? They get tortured the most, even for the slightest mistake they did. But since Yuji and V were highly prepared for it and knew a lot about Kang-Min and successfully they were able to get on his good side within a span of 4 days.

 Now they were standing in front of one of their prisoner while Kang-min was sitting comfortably on a chair. The man was kneeling down on the floor with his head held low. Just like a prisoner. What else can you call a person who is caged under a monster? But compared to Dong-Suk – the gang leader of Blue Snipers he was just a mere cat. Dong-Suk wasn't called the Lion for no reason.

"Speak up you imbecile creature." Kang-Min ordered him. "I-I-I don-t k-know any-anything Sir. Pl-please let me g-g-go. I have a-a wife and t-two children t-to take care of. My-my baby is just a-a week o-old. Please s-sir. I b-beg you l-leave me." The man begged for his family not for him. He was not selfish like Kang-Min. He always wanted money and power, through hook or crook. "You speak the truth and I'll let you go. Or else my new born baby is going to kill you." Kang-Min said eyeing the new knife in his hands.

"P-please sir. I-I don't k-know anything." He said tears falling down his eyes like as if it was raining. "How could you? Don't you have any love for your family? Tell the truth and escape or else DIE!" He screamed and the thunder outside the basement made him look more dangerous. The poor man kept weeping he crawled near to Kang-Min and held his legs. He pleaded him to let him go. But he looked at him disgusted.

<<SLIGHTLY TRIGGERING CONTEXT>>

He took out his knife pressing it into in his hands making him scream loudly due to pain. Yuji closed her eyes and squeezed V's hand. He kept drawing circles on his hand trying to soothe her but it didn't seem to work once she opened her eyes. She saw Kang-Min drawing out the knife from his hands and moving it to his face making slight cuts on his face. The man was shivering and the tears did not stop.

"You don't deserve a simple and silent death" He smirked and whispered into his ears. He stopped moving his knife and took a look at. "Seems like my baby is not satisfied. She is asking me for more." He said smirking. "Ask me what she is asking, Ye-Jun." He ordered Ye-Jun – his victim - his prisoner. "W-what i-is she a-asking s-sir?" Ye-Jun asked him scared of him. "Blood. YOUR BLOOD." He screamed like a maniac. And lifted his knife and make a large cut on his stomach. Ye-Jun screamed his lungs out. Another thunder made all the lights go off in the room – A power cut. He took the knife and kept cutting his body like a psychopath.

The heavy rain and loud thunder deafened his screams to the people outside the room but people inside the room it was chaos. All they could hear was Ye-Jun's screams and Kang-Min's psychotic grunts. The guards turned on the generator and once the room lit up everyone saw bloodshed. A terrifying seen especially for the two new recruits – Yuji and V. Their mouths were left wide open. Not even in movies had she dared to watch such scenes. It had always given her chills down her body. She detested watching it and now seeing it in real life, she was thankful she didn't faint but she would be lying if she said she didn't shiver at all. Ye-Jun was now covered in his own blood. He was drowning. Drowning in his own blood.

"Meet you in heaven. Ye-Jun" Kang-Min said about to leave the area. "W-we won't m-meet in heaven b-because you w-will be i-in h-hell." Ye-Jun replied in taking his last breath. "Then so be it. I'm not the only monster in this room." He smirked kneeling down and shot him in the forehead making him die instantly. "CLEAN UP" he shouted and three of his guards started cleaning up the mess their boss created.