𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤.

(Outfit for this chapter!)

(Your POV)

It was the weekend. FINALLY. And I was spending it with my younger brothers, Zeus, Apollo and Hermes, they were triplets at the age of five and my youngest brother, who was only three months old, Artemis.

We were in the playground so the triplets could have fun.

I pulled the stroller holding Artemis as Zeus and Apollo were playing and laughing in front of me and Hermes stood quickly beside me.

"What's wrong Hermes?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing..." He mumbled.

I glanced at him.

Hermes was the shy one of the triplets. Always hesitating to ask or do something else when it's not with his family.

"Hey don't you want to race your brothers to the playground? It's not too far from here and I know you could bet them" I encouraged him.

He looked at me with a shy smile.

"You really think so?"

"Oh, I know so" I playfully winked causing him to laugh.

"Hey, Zeus and Apollo!" I called out for them.

They stopped, looked back at me and ran up to me.

"What is it n/n?" Apollo asked me curiously as he and Zeus tilted their heads.

"Well, Hermes is feeling a bit left out so I was thinking maybe the three of you could race to the playground beside it's not that far. Just remind me of the rules again?"

"No talking to strangers-" Zeus started.

"No matter what they offer us" Apollo continued.

"Candy" Zeus said.

"Toys" Apollo said.

"or tocas" Hermes said.

Apollo wrapped his arms around Hermes and snuggled into his brother's shoulder.

"And if they don't leave us only-" He started

"Start screaming-" Zeus said

"Or make a scene" Hermes said.

"Or blow the whistle" The triplets said together.

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed.

"Now do you have your whistles?"

They each pulled out a silver whistle from around their necks.

"Okay well with that, on your marks" I started. I watched the three boys stood alongside each other, giggling as they got ready to race.

"Get set. Go!" With that, the child ran off screaming in pure joy as they ran to the playground.

I smiled at my little brothers as they ran off. I began to pull the stroller when I heard Artemis cooing. I glanced down to see his eyes wide opened and arms outstretched towards me melting my heart.

"Well if it isn't my little Artemis wide awake now" I smiled at him as he cooed again.

"We are almost at the bench then I could take you out, okay?" I told him.

He just smiled and continued cooing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on a bench close to the playground and glanced over a couple of times to make sure that the triplets were still there but my main attention was on Artemis.