Chapter 6 (Actually a chapter)

Unfortunately, all the future children were too tired to warn Molly about James and Fred. Both boys roomed with Fred and George, meaning chaos followed.

During the night, the four boys planned out a prank that no one would forget. After finalizing their plans, They all snuck downstairs to gather some supplies like spoons and bottles. They went back upstairs and got to work.

They mixed numerous ingredients and cast multiple spells until they finally finished. They split the potion up into one bottle for everyone else in the house. 

Quietly, they went into each room and poured the potion on each person's hair. After they finished, they went back to sleep like nothing happened.

The Next Morning

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" came a scream belonging to Rose. "What happened?" Ginny asked her, just waking up.

"My hair!" Rose responded. "Look at it!" Ginny walked over to her and her jaw dropped. She looked in the mirror and saw her hair was red and green.

"They got me too!" Ginny yelled. "I know who did this."

She stormed out of the room and went to knock on Fred and George's door. 

"Open up you two before I blast the door down!" she yelled as she pounded on the door.

They opened the door and Ginny tackled them both.

"I can't believe you two did this."

"It wasn't all our faults!" said Fred

"Yeah, they helped too!" George yelled, while pointing to James and Fred.

At that moment, Lily came up to the door.

"James and Fred," she said while death staring them. "I'm going to kill both of you but I just talked to dad. He said they should be here in a few hours. I already told everyone else. You two better fix this before then or we'll have two less family members when dad comes."

James and Fred just nodded and scrambled to get the antidote.

"You two better help them or you'll have the same fate." Ginny threatened.

She got off them and they went to help James and Fred.

The girls went back to Ginny's room and got ready with Rose and Hermione.

An hour later, everyone got the antidote and were hanging out in the living room when someone appeared.

"Um, hi."

A/N: Thank you for all of the reads on this story. I wasn't expecting 100, let alone 1.4k. When I saw that, I knew I had to update. Next chapter will be the last. Until next time.

-TheSilverMarauders