Chapter 3

Bill suddenly turned a dark red. Molly and Ginny gave annoyed looks. Fred and George, on the other hand, were laughing so hard you'd wonder how they could still breathe.

"Knock it off you two." Arthur told them.

Before the twins could respond, Molly went.

"Hi. I'm Molly Weasley. I'm 15, in Gryffindor, and have a little sister. She'll tell you our parents."

Lucy stepped up. "Hello. My name is Lucy Weasley. I'm 14 years old, in Hufflepuff, and I'm Molly's little sister. Our parents are Percy and Audrey Weasley."(a/n: If you know her maiden name please comment it. When I mean Molly II her name will be in bold. Same will go for Fred II.)

Molly gasped and started crying."Percy comes back!" After she calmed down, Fred and Roxanne introduced themselves.

"Hi. I'm Fred Weasley. I'm 17, in Gryffindor, a prankster extraordinaire, and I have a twin sister." "HI. I'm Roxanne. I'm also 17, in Gryffindor, a prankster, and Fred's twin sister." "Our parents are George Weasley and Angelina Johnson," they bot said in sync.

"Oi! You stole my girlfriend!" Fred exclaimed. "Relax. I haven't done it yet." George told him. "Besides, you only took her to the Yule Ball." "Doesn't matter." said Fred.

"Knock it off you two." Molly told them. 

The twins stopped and the next person started to introduce them self.

Hello! Thank you for reading! I hope your enjoying the story so far. Sorry this chapter's short. I really want to finish the introductions soon. The next chapter is the final introduction chapter. Then we'll get to the next part of this. If you want to get a good laugh with some incorrect quotes, the link to my tumblr is in my bio. Have a good morning, noon or night. - TheSilverMarauders