Episode 1a: Life in Lifely Town (Day 1)

It's been three and a half years since Dark Matter was destroyed. Life continued to go normally, and Society was growing faster now acting like it's from the 60s or 70s, This story begins in an Urban area known as Lively Town. There's no better place to be in than Lively town. There were beautiful sights to see there. There were many things to do there, you'd never get bored. Imagine going on vacation and you'd find a lot of things you would never usually find at home. Located near the beaches, You can get lots of seafood there. That's another great thing about Lively town. If you were craving something, they most likely had it available to you. They have almost every type of food you can think of. What about Italian food? Or maybe spicy Mexican or Japanese food? They had it. This was a dream place to live in for food. And if you are craving for dessert, it's your lucky day! They got that too! They have many bakeries with different varieties of desserts made available to you, all locally made, for you to see. Since this was the original and very first made town in this continent, it would have everything you can imagine. Lively town also has the best homes to live in. With the technology they had at the time, they were able to transform the place to have great homes to live in. Almost everything about that place was why it's an Iconic place to live in. Of course, it's not a perfect place. But it's a place people still dream to live in. What can go wrong?

Thursday, September 19th, 1929 - 8:00 A.M. (Max's Home)

The Endless ringing of the alarm clock was finally able to get through his head as he swung his arm to turn it off, yawning as the Scorbunny stretched. "Another great day" He spoke to himself as he got up. Hearing a knock on the door. "Are you awake?" A female voice was heard. "Yes I am." he simply replied. "Your dad is making breakfast downstairs. Get yourself ready and we'll be in the kitchen" She spoke. "Sounds good," he spoke.
Isabelle met with James downstairs in the kitchen again. "Max is awake. And he's getting ready" She spoke to him. "Good" He replied. "Isn't it exciting to think he's going to be ten in just 3 days?" he added to her. "Yeah. About that, The people at the lab called. It's not good" She spoke. Looking and sounding worried. " What is it Isabelle, Is something wrong?" He asked her. Making sure the breakfast didn't burn. But his attention shifted to his wife. "It had something to do with something worried to become unstable and possibly explode. And they're calling in the top scientists to help get this under control before it becomes completely unstable. I'm sorry. This only came up just yesterday" She spoke as James looked down at what he was cooking. Isabelle continued. "I promise, I'll try to be home for his Birthday. I remember everything we planned. Please don't think I'm trying to give you an excuse to leave." James looked back up at her. "Honey, It's just fine. Things come up. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Please do what you need to do at the lab, So we can be safe. And if you can be home on his birthday, It would be great. But please don't put people at risk because of us. He might just be a kid but he'll understand. And we can easily do everything we planned when you come back" He spoke. This was a relieving moment for Isabelle. As she proceeded to smile a little bit "Thanks for understanding."

Then they hear something hit the front door which sounded like heavy paper

"I'll go see what that was. That might be the newspaper probably" Isabelle spoke as she headed to the door. Soon opening said door, getting the newspaper from the ground. Isabelle read the newspaper that was on the ground

ATTENTION CITIZENS

WE HAVE CONFIRMED REPORTS OF THE LAB UP NORTH WATER CONTINENT IS GETTING EXTREMELY UNSTABLE AS THE TEMPERATURE GONE ABOVE 40 DEGREES CELSIUS, POKEMON ARE WORRYING IF THIS ISN'T HANDED SOON, IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE LAB MAY BLOW UP IN THE NEXT WEEK OR MONTH. AS OF NOW, THE LAB HAS PUT ALL THEIR TOP SCIENTISTS TO STAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IN THE LAB TO KEEP THE LAB STABILIZED