|27|

Wooyoung.
I looked at San madly. "Really? You locked the whole palace? What do you think you're doing?!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"I'm just protecting you" the male answered. I sighted loudly and left the living room. I loved him but his overprotectiveness was too much for me.

Actually, I wanted to go to the bathroom in order to take a bath in my own but someone stopped me.

San pinned me against the wall, looking deeply into my eyes. I hitched.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. My eyes got big. His voice sounded husky and even deeper than usual.

I needed to gulp first before I was able to speak. "Taking a bath without you" I replied sassily while smiling at him provocatively.

"I'll go with you" he demanded kissing me softly on my cheek. San obviously wasn't able to argue for a longer time with me. Actually I was happy about the fact that he didn't want to argue any longer.
He was mature.

"Hmm I won't let you in" I said, again sassily. San just laughed and followed me as I ran towards the bathroom.

Right when I wanted to kiss San, uncommon noises came from the palace's entrance. Someone shot-

I gulped. San pulled me closer to him. Two minutes ago I found San's overprotectiveness overreacted but now I knew that the male was right.

"S-San" I only stuttered afraid. "Please lock yourself into our bedroom. I'll go to the entrance hall" He told me. My eyes got big. I hated that San wasn't afraid and that he wanted to look after every dangerous situation.

"No, I'll go with you" I replied and grabbed his hand. San knew he wouldn't change my mind but his protective side wouldn't let me go with him.

"Angel don't make me upset" he warned me. I sighted let go of his soft hand that I liked so much. "Fine" I replied and went to our bedroom in order to lock me in.

We were about to have a great time. Just the two of us. But the universe had something against our relationship.

I heard many voices. There must be a big conflict right now. Something weird was going on and I wanted to clarify the situation for myself.

I got up, unlocked the door and made my way to the entrance hall, where many soldiers were. I tried to figure out what happened but I failed because I could barely see what was going on.

"The queen.." some soldier said whereupon the soldiers stepped away so that I was able to reach my man, San, who talked to the major.

"Honey what's going on?" I mumbled whereas I held his hand. San's eyes got big as he saw me standing right next to him even though he told me to stay inside our bedroom.

I didn't care. Obviously the stress was only because of me. Someone wanted to take revenge on me and now the whole castle needed to figure out a plan.

"Babe I told you to stay in the bedroom" San wasn't pleasant but my soft gaze forced him to be nice and calm.

"I know...but this has something to do with me and I want to know what's going on" I answered. The major looked at me almost worriedly.

"My majesty, I was able to find Jung Yunho..alive. The king locked him into the basement" the major explained to me. I gulped. Yunho. Alive.

I just nodded and thanked him for his information. San demanded that everybody should leave whereupon we were finally able to talk.

"He's alive? Yunho is alive?! How is that possible?" I asked San while tearing up. He hugged me tightly as he saw my tears. "I have an assumption but if I am right, there's someone else we need to be afraid of. He might be an employee.." San replied.

I was afraid. Afraid of Yunho, afraid of his partner, afraid that Yunho would accomplish to finally kill me.

"I am sorry I didn't listen to you. I didn't know that the situation was actually that bad" I explained myself to my fiancé. He just kissed me deeply as an answer.

"It's fine my love. I didn't mean to hide this from you. I'll make sure to involve you in everything now" the taller said worriedly.

We hugged each other even tighter.