Summer Break

Blue Team: (BEACON ACADEMY)

It was summer break for the students, and well they had been there for a little. (I changed the lore a little about who the first monitor they met were, it was not 343 Guilty Spark by the way.) Halsey couldn't find the Forerunner Facility, and well at the moment, only the Kingdom of Vale knows their existence because they didn't know how to break the news to Atlas. Since Atlas was the biggest military power among all the kingdoms, it would not make them comfortable if some random space-bearing race came to them.

Most of the students were still in school, but they did what they wanted. Some of the kids went back home to their families, but since this was a government-funded school (which means they are paid by taxes) they are happy to keep the kids in the academy as long as they don't cause too big of a problem.

"I can't imagine taking a break that lasts few months..." Fred said as they walked through the courtyard.

"Well they seem to be very considerate to everyone," Kelly stated, "They delayed the coming of students because of us. I heard that there is something called the Vytal Festival, and I think it is where a bunch of kids from all the kingdoms' schools comes to celebrate the peace alliance after their long war. Vale is celebrating it this year."

"We aren't here to party," the Master Chief said, "Only for research to find ways to help humanity. It is very important."

"Well, they did leave some of the best of the best here for a reason," Fred replied, "If it wasn't important we would be fighting, and Halsey would be on Reach."

"Hey ever wanted to beat up a kid?" Kelly asked she was staring at a student at Beacon who was pulling on a Faunus girl's rabbit ear.

"We shouldn't provoke the school," Linda stated, "They were kind enough not to attach us and let us roam school grounds. Also..." She pointed at the boy who was now running when a group of students spotted him bullying the poor girl, and well now he was being chased by three other students holding their weapons.

"He is screwed," Fred said the children caught up to them.

"That is one way to stop bullying," Kelly said looking at two kids from behind started to beat him up.

"They must be her team," Master Chief said, "Everyone has a four-member team, and that would make four of them."

"Hey, isn't that the boy who was also threatened by other students for bullying one of their guys," Linda noticed.

"Guess he never learns," Fred said shaking his head, and he turned his head behind to see someone, "Halsey."

"Well since we didn't find out anything about the facility, I was given an all-clear to discuss this with Ruby and her team," Halsey said, "Any idea where they are."

"Well, they might be in their dorm," Kelly stated, "Any idea where that is?"

"Hey isn't that one of their teammates right there," Linda said looking at a girl who was the cat Faunus that seemed to love the color black.

"I guess that is all we have," Halsey said.

"According to her file, it says here that her name is Blake Belladona," Cortana read, "Interesting... She is a former member of the White Fang, but left when she became disgusted by what they were doing."

"Really?" Fred said, "She used to work for THEM?"

"Calm down," Halsey said as she walked up to the girl, "You must be Ms. Belladona."

"Yes," Blake replied, "Who may I be talking to?"

"My name is Doctor Halsey," she said, "We are looking for your teammate Ruby. An idea where she is?" This made Blake scowl.