Fight or Flight... or Both😅

WARNING: I CHANGED THE ENDING OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, TEAMMATES ARE DIFFERENT NOW.

Ruby: (RUNNING THROUGH A FOREST)

'Great,' Ruby thought while running since Jaune didn't listen to anyone and went into a cave. Now he was hanging off the tail of an ancient deathstalker, and Ruby with her partner was chasing the grimm that was now chasing Blake and Weiss. Just then, Jaune let go and got tossed 64 meters away. '...' Ruby thought as she watched it happen. They kept on running until they saw ruins of some kind.

"Isn't that the place we were meant to go?" Pyrrha asked her partner, who just nodded. There were a lot of chess pieces that had to be relics.

"CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?!" Blake yelled as she was running away from the giant grimm. Just then, they noticed a nevermore flying ahead, "I guess it can!"

Jaune was just on a branch, and he didn't seem hurt. For some reason, he didn't know what aura was, but luckily Pyrrha unlocked it for him, or he would be a goner. They were obviously the first people there, but if they just grabbed their items and ran away they might be the last ones.

"What are we supposed to do?"Weiss said, trying to get any information from Pyrrha or Ruby. Just then Ruby's face lit up, and she looked at Pyrrha and pointed at different things by tilting her head or looking at something. Weiss was obviously

"That is a great plan!" Pyrrha noted excitedly.

"What?" Blake said she was just as confused as Weiss was.

"We are going to make the nevermore go off track and hit into a bridge," Ruby stated.

"We will be using Weiss's glyphs to do that, and Ruby and I will distract the deathwalker as you get into position," Pyrrha explained, "We will bring that grimm to the bridge edge, and when the nevermore hits the bricks the bridge will break, making the deathstalker will fall."

"Weiss you will need to be positioned on top of the pillar closest to the bridge, and Blake you will be on that edge near the pillar so that if anyone falls you can catch them with your ribbon," Ruby continued, "When the nevermore dives down to kill us, I want you to do your roles."

They went their separate ways, and when Ruby and Pyrrha got the deathstalker near the edge, they started to shoot the bird grimm. When it started diving, Weiss created a glyph that made the grimm crash onto the bridge, and Ruby and Pyrrha ran as far as they could from it. Both grimm fell into the gaping canyon below, but just then, the nevermore came back from more.

 With a new plan in mind, they attacked the grimm for a while until they managed to freeze the nevermore onto some part of the ruins connected to the cliffs. They used Blake's ribbon to create a capitulate to launch Ruby into the sky, Blake healed one end and Pyrrha carried the other. Weiss created a glyph behind the girl in red and black. They launched Ruby into the air and the young girl managed to hook her weapon to the creature's throat. Weiss created a few glyphs to speed Ruby up a little, and when she reached the top she decapitated the monster. She stood looking at the very edge of the cliff and jumped down to meet her friends.

"Let's get our relics now!" Ruby said with a smile, "How about a knight?" She was holding up a chess piece, Pyrrha nodded. The other pair also grabbed a pony when Ruby heard explosions to see a girl and a boy riding an ursa. The girl grabbed a chess piece and started singing that she was the queen of the castle. Another figure came running at them, and it was Yang. "So you couldn't have come any earlier?" Ruby asked her older sister. Yang made eye contact with Jaune and she made a face of: Oh no, I am stuck with HIM. She also chose to get a rook (the castle).

"We should go that way," Pyrrha said looking at the woods.

"Agreed," Ruby replied, "Let's go!"

"No, we should go that way!" Yang said.

"Yeah, I am going with the blond," the girl who came riding on an ursa said.

"Okay we can go our separate ways," Ruby said, "Let's go." Her partner, Blake, and Weiss followed her, and the other group went their separate ways.

Blue Team: (BEACON CLIFF)

"..." Was what everyone said when Ruby Rose and three other girls came up behind her.

"Headmaster we got the um... Relics," Ruby said as she and the girl in white held chess pieces.

"I prefer professor actually," Ozpin replied with a laugh, "Okay, get back to Beacon." The girls smiled and started strolling to the academy.

"So are we going to ignore how a bunch of children just got thrown off the cliff into a forest of deadly monsters and just came out unharmed?" Kelly asked. Everyone stayed silent.

"I guess that is their basic training," Fred replied looking at the kids, "At least we weren't thrown off mountain cliffs."

"I talked to the council," Ozpin said, "They are willing to let you stay here if you are willing to comply with their demands."

"What are their requests then?" Halsey asked.

"They want to know who you are, how you got here, and if you discovered anything important from this planet you must inform that kingdom's council," Ozpin said, he was silent for a little, "You do know that nothing from this planet belongs to you, right?"

"..." Halsey said.

"UNSC rules state-" the Master Chief was cut off by Ruby, who turned around.

"-We aren't part of the UNSC," the girl stated, "Don't you have any rules against threatening alien races? We might not be even the same race, and you are on our planet, so you must abide by our rules." The girl turned around and left with the three other students.

"She is right," Halsey said reluctantly, "I will have to talk to my superiors about this first."

Blue Team: (ON THEIR SHIP)

"That Ruby girl is confusing," Kelly remarked, "Why would she be friendly and all of a sudden be so serious?"

"Because we could be possibly be putting her home at risk," Fred replied.

"Or she might be assessing a possible threat," Cortana piped up, "She does seem pretty smart..."

"Whatever she is trying to accomplish, she seems to know more out the Forerunner technology than we do," Halsey said, "Maybe she could help us out relating to our own problem... At least I hope."

Ruby Rose: (BEACON ACADEMY)

"Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Li Ren, and Yang Xiao Long," Ozpin said, "You will be making up team JNYR with Jaune Arc as the leader." (Still pronounced as juniper.)

"Congratulations young man," Ozpin said to stop the boy's confusion.

"Ruby Rose, Pyrrha Nikos, Blake Belladonna, and Weiss Schnee," Ozpin announced, "You will make up team RWBP. Lead by... Ruby Rose."