My hurt baby [NAMJINKOOK]

Little; Jin (2-5) (we all need more little jin in this world)

Caregivers; Namjoon and Jungkook (Jungkook is caregiver material-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5am when Namjoon heard crying coming from Jin's room. He really wanted to sleep but knew he can't. Namjoon quietly runs to jin's room a slowly opening the door.

'baby?'

Jungkook's pov;

it was near 5am when i heard some quiet movements. i slowly sat up to see joonie walking out the room. I Suddenly hear some crying. Then i realize those were My baby's Sobs. then i hear a door open. i quietly get up from my bed a head to jin's room. 'baby?' i hear namjoon say. jin makes grabby hands at namjoon. that's when we knew he was in littlespace.

No one's pov;

Namjoon picked up namjoon and kept on rocking him. 'baby? whats wrong?' Namjoon asked the boy. the older just pointed to his stomach. 'oh, a stomach bug' jungkook sudenly says kind of startling the boys. 'oh, jungkookie you're awake!' namjoon says surprised hoping they didn't wake up the others. 'da-daddy' jin says surprising the boys. 'daddy? who's daddy baby?' namjoon asks hoping it would be him. Jin points to jungkook. Jungkook is touched by the sudden move. 'daddy is right here baby boy. do you want some milkie?' jungkook says hoping he would say yes. 'm-milkie!' Jin says clapping his hands. "MILKIEEE! JINNIE WAN MILKIE!!' Jin yelled. 'shh, shh. baby we don't want to wake up hyungies!' 'sowwy, jinnie be quiet' 'good boy'

Downstairs

Jungkook was heating up some milk in a bottle for his baby boy. BEEP BEEP BEEP "That Must be the microwave!" Jungkook thought and ran to the microwave. "Jinnie, baby your milkie is done!" "Coming daddy!" Jin comes running down the stairs, until Jungkook hears a loud thump followed with crying.

Oh no.

Jungkook runs to the stairs to see his baby boy laying face flat on the ground. "Oh baby! be careful next time!" Jungkook says while softly patting the little's back. Jungkook hates to see his beautiful baby cry.

Namjoon hears all this crying again and runs downstairs basically copying jin. "Joonie, no running down the stairs! i don't want you to get hurt either." "Sorry Baby. i won't do it again" Joonie kisses Jungkook's cheeks. "kissy?" Jin says innocently.

"of course baby! come here!"

Both men say. Joonie kisses jinnie's left cheek and jungkook kisses his right. "Hehe! tank chu daddy and appa! lub u!" jin says cutely making the men coo. Jungkook checks the time and it's already 7am. "Babes, the boys are going to be awake soon. Jinnie baby, do you still want your milkie?" "MILKIE!!!" Jin says running to the counter where the bottle was.

"Yah! No running in this house!" Jungkook scolds jinnie.

"Sowwy daddy! no do again!"

____________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry if this is bad, this is actually my first story- so i'm still learning! ily <3