Graduation and Growing up

Chapter 30

3rd Person POV

Six months later

Amanda and Sara's senior year was officially over. Their lives had changed a lot since the beginning of the school year. As they stood on the stage to receive our diplomas, they realized that high school wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be. Other than the bullies, rude students, and annoying teachers, school wasn't that bad; the learning part.

Sara and Amanda started taking online college classes not long after the graduation. Their career skyrocketed and they released their first album and reached number two on the charts right below Demi Lovato. Amanda and Rhett's relationship grew strong. Ross and Sara's relationship grew even more. Owen met a girl and they started to date, which caused friction with Link and Amanda. Lyra and Link seemed to be spending a lot of time together. They have even been caught occasionally holding hands. Lyra turned seven, June 4th, a day before Amanda and Sara's graduation.

Life was perfect for once. Everyone was happy and drama free. Amanda's PTSD seemed to settle down. She hasn't had many symptoms in the past few months since she started taking medicine for it. Sara now had no reason to keep anything in. They had their families back. At least what was left of them. None of them were aware of the tragedies to come.