Daed

I've been lost before, but now I'm back in that place. That same state of mind...of being lost. I need to finish my story, I need you all to see it flourish beyond my imagination; beyond your imagination.
She needs to see it, but I'm not sure if she needs to. It would be nice though.
I shouldn't have written these words about you...but I'm glad I did. Because me thinking of you made me realize my second talent.
I wish I could tell you that...😪.
I feel so far away from life and everything that comes with it, even though I'm so close to it.
I feel so terrible...😞, but who cares besides me. I'm honestly hoping you like women, because these past years and last days has made me want to be single for eternity without the love of my life.
But yet I'm fearless. How does that make sense.
I love myself, but I still feel hollow. It's too much space and enough to invite, but no one will come in to get comfortable; and I don't blame them.
I want to cry, but what's the point. My eyes are dry, but I still write in pain.
All people would say, "I feel your pain." To cheer you up, but after you feel better. They just go back to normal, to their daily routine. Because after you read this, you're just gonna say something simple like, "that's sad." Or, "That was crazy to hear or read."
But it will all be forgotten, because no one gives a shit about you, or what you have to say. Unless you're the influence that helps them get better.
I just want love...

By: Malcolm X. Porter