Train of thoughts

My words often time fade away as time goes.
I feel tears running down in my insides and they can't seem to escape. That shows that my brain is out of shape at the moment.
I don't know what more to say anymore.

At times I hate my brain, but at the same time it's what keeps me sane. It's a train running on soul not coal, but this soul is overheating with smoke that won't escape...
But even though I'm not on track, I seem to be going straight...
Twist and turns that consist of no list for my future, but that's life's price we have to pay to stay upright... Am I right?
I'm traveling into a tunnel leading into the unknown, hoping that the other side leads me to love.
My train has no sound, you'll never hear me coming. I never talk, but for some reason I asked you. Only you.
I wish my brain didn't try to make up a fairytale about you.
So it made things better for me in the long run.
I was hurting for a minute kinda wish you said something, but you didn't.
I just wish I never felt love, cause there's always a way to get hurt.
I wonder if you thought it would hurt me intentionally?
Maybe not...
You could've said no, but you had me wait.
Or maybe you were gonna text back.
But it shouldn't matter how many peices my brain shatter. I'm a man right?
cause I'm just a fool in some cases. I've made my own cases to get through my pain, and I would hope to think they work...

Man it's been a minute since I've written in my book, and my mother don't ask if I do. She just ask other questions.
I listen to her all the time,  but it seems she doesn't want to listen to me...
It seems every time words are announced from me she wants to fall asleep.
I know you've been working, but you're off tomorrow. That's why I loved the movie bruised, cause that's how I feel on the inside and out.
On the inside mentally, something you can't see. I cried watching the movie. You didn't notice me, and you was sitting right beside me always on your phone.
And when my words come out you don't understand my tone.
Now I see why women want a girl as a child. Cause they expect the boys not to show the emotion. We were taught to hold in that motion, but all that is coming out.
I need to go to L.A. like I said I would, but I stayed.
At one point I didn't care about my family. Until I realized I need to make them a fantasy to see through their eyes.
I'm still writing it, so don't rush me...

But my words seem to come back over time. Working over time, and can't seem to continue writing about my story.
I hope my life doesn't end shortly. For some reason I don't think that's likely.

Even though I wanna end it, my brain just won't let me.

I'm lost in this world of words that seems to not make sense anymore.
My words are misunderstood by the ones closest to my reach or sight, and that doesn't feel right.
I'm in love with something.
Something I misunderstood
Something my brain mis...
I love something mis...
Misunderstood something I love
Love misunderstood, wait... I missed something...
Wait...
I missed something...
I seen something in you...
I'm tired bruh...
What more can I say?
I don't know anymore...