Just kidding (Last Chapter)

This thing is a Time-consuming (Entity) that preys on my thoughts. Something that should not be in my brain. Maybe this (Entity) is brainwashing me, but I don't know what is real or fake due to the inception, sounding crazy.

He has lost all his sane capabilities to grasp for this (Entity). The pain this (Entity) causes when he thinks, drives him to the point of a standstill; time-consuming thoughts. Writing this gets him through the days of the future past, which could be tomorrow for Suspiria.

I don't understand why I'm writing, but to me, this is all I see and to you, it seems a ghost is in my dreams; if you're listening. I see it as a reality that is just in my past.

As he continues to mourn for this (Entity), he can't seem to find it in the first or third person. While sitting there quietly thinking of where this (Entity) will appear again through his days of the future past. Throughout the floors of chess which will change in life his mind struggled to make; also being called stupid in the stress he made through the past, being inception. This is a dream that may be lost in an instant, he doesn't know if his dream leads to a Broken Time of not knowing She the (Entity.)

By: Malcolm X. Porter