Chapter 41- I'm Not Ready, I Take It Back

Mhhhh yup, two updates in a week. Coool right? Haha! This is really long. This chapter consists of 3116 words, not including this authors note. I wanted to put it all in one chapter. So peace ;)

Warning: This chapter fast forwards really fast :) 

ENJOY!! COMMENT PLEASE! Vote and fan!

“Oh darling!” I hugged my mother and felt her warmth and security. Going around the world made me crazy. The tears started to fall, thinking of what had happened yesterday. “Shh, shh, mama’s here.” She kissed my hair and I felt so safe and loved.

Chris walked out of a room and smiled when he saw me. “My little sister’s all grown up! Come here you little pumpkin!” I wiggled out of my mother’s embrace and ran to my brother. He hugged me tight and said. “I miss you lot,”

I nodded, “Missed you too.”

Then Annie walked out in a shirt and sweatpants. She looked at me, her jaw dropping. “Olivia? What are you doing back here?”

I shrugged and hugged her. “You didn’t hear? I bet it’s all over the news.” I sighed.

“What’s on the news? Aren’t you supposed to be with the lads?” she questioned me.

Should I tell her? I say, “Liam and I...sort of...broke up. I don’t know.” Everyone’s heads snapped at me. I thought I said it softly enough for no one but Annie to hear. Apparently they all looked at me and heard it clearly. Logan was beside my mum and she looked shocked and sad.

Chris growled “What did he do this time?”

I put my hands up and said. “He didn’t do anything. I ended it. He still loved Dani and I couldn’t take it. That’s all.” Fresh tears ran down my cheek and Annie and my brother hugged me tight and sandwiched me.

Annie and I lay down on my bed, our feet on the wall. “I love him so much, Annie. I-I just can’t let him go so quickly. I know by leaving it made things worse, but I want a break from all this pop star crap.” I explained to her, who listened. “Seeing Liam so jealous because Dani has a boyfriend made me think if he ever loved me, just like how he loved Dani...”

“Olivia, of course he loved you. The way he looks at you and treats you like a princess. Don’t say such things...” She whispered. I was crying once again. This was like my seventh time to cry in one day. “Liam would never try and hurt you...he’s the sensible one. He’s Liam James Payne for crying out loud, he would never hurt a fly.”

I played with my fingers as we talked. “But he did hurt me.” I paused. “I knew ever since Liam told me he loved me, I knew that he still had feelings for Dani. She’s Danielle Peazer after all. I can never be like her, I can never be as pretty, thin, talented as her. I tried to not think about it, believe me; I told myself that Liam loves me and no one else. That he meant every word he said. But that was a lie. I put my hopes up.  What hurts the most is, thinking, I was never good enough for Liam.”

We both stared at the cream ceiling, just like before. “Everyone’s special. Maybe Liam’s just confused, you know him.”

I closed my eyes. “I broke our friendship. Just because of my stupid feelings that got the best of me.”

“Everything will fall back into place, trust me.” Annie muttered. Then we both fell asleep.

~~~

After a few months, I got through it okay. I was strong and making everything count. Annie and I go to the university around twenty minutes away. My mum paid for Annie of course, she told Annie that she is a part of family now and she should just accept it. Annie replied with an ‘I’ll do my best!’