Chapter 33- No Boy Will Ever Be Good Enough

It was my birthday in five days and no one has talked about it. I doubt they remembered though. I couldn't really care about my birthday, when the two people I loved was lying down in a hospital bed. I, myself, even forgot about it, if it wasn't for looking at the calendar I would be clueless.

I managed to tell Liam about my dad and Chris without crying. He listened to me and didn't interrupt once. I truly missed him even though it was less than two days when he didn't mind me. He told me that it was all going to be okay, that I should think positive and not lose hope. He made me fight more. I'm love him so much. 

We were still in D.C, only two more days and we'll be heading to Seattle. Today was just a chill day for the boys. It was sort of a break from all the interviews, concerts and fans. Although, we were only in the hotel room. Every time we went out, to a mall or something public, we'd be swarmed by fans. So we didn't really have space or privacy.

Zayn was on the floor, sleeping without a shirt. He claimed that it was scorching hot in here, but it was the opposite, it was actually really cold. Niall and Liam were talking, Louis and Harry were playing Fifa on their iPhones. Annie was showering and Taylor and I were on the couch watching the boys do their thing. It was nice to see all of them, smiling and not pressured.

"Can I steal my princess away?" Niall's asks, standing in front of us, stretching his hand out. I nod, shrugging. Taylor giggles and takes his hand and they go out. They must have gone to the restaurant downstairs.

I look to my right and see Liam in where Taylor sat down just a second ago. "Whoa! You scared me!" I said, putting my hand on my heart. He smiled and puts his arm around me; I snuggle against his chest and yawn.

"Can we have movie night tonight?" I ask Liam. He nods and tells me, "Sure, that would be fun."

~~~

Olivia's POV

"Harry Edward-" I was cut by Louis throwing a cup of flour right at me. My eyes widened, jaw dropping. 

Liam entered the kitchen, to see what was going on. When his eyes landed on me, his jaw dropped and then he smiled. "What you guys up too?" He asked, walking towards me. I frowned and looked at the other two boys. I point at them and say "Them, that's what's wrong. Harry stole my phone and won't give it back. Then Lou over here, decided that it would be fun to throw flour all over me." I glared at them both. 

As Liam snickered, I was ready to attack Larry. What stopped me was a hand around my waist, I look to my side and see Liam grinning at me. I sigh and Liam says to me. "Why don't you shower love? Then we'll start the movie when you're done." He kisses my powdery cheek and I walk up the stairs, shooting icy glares at Larry. 

I strip from my clothes and welcome the fresh warm water. I squeeze strawberry shampoo on my hand and I massage my head with it. Then after that I soap myself and tada, I was done. I brushed my teeth and went out of the bathroom. I changed into a shirt and grey sweats. 

I go to the living room where all of them were gathered, except for Niall and Taylor. They still must be out. I plopped on the couch beside Liam and Zayn and Li hands me my phone I thank him and look at the two boys on the floor. We were watching Little Manhattan. I loved Josh Hutcherson in this movie, in all movies actually. 

We were gonna have a movie marathon, just us, having fun. 

~~~

Taylor's POV

"Are you alright Niall?"  I said, over dinner. "You seem different..." We were having a romantic dinner down in the ground floor of the hotel. When Niall pulled the chair for me to sit, he pulled it farther than expected which caused me to land on my butt. People stared at us. It was creepy. He was also shaking and sweating, I'm staring to get really worried.