A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

Prompts for this one-shot:

"Dude, it's 3 in the morning."

"I actually did my hair for the first time in 3 months. I think I deserve a medal for this."
__________________
The banging was loud and profusely consistent as Y/N sat up from sleep with a groan. She sent a death glare to the door as if itself was the culprit of waking her up, but she knew it was one of her teammates that would soon be dead if they kept being obnoxious...

"What?!" she groaned bitterly after quickly tearing open the door.

Bucky was on the other side with a slick grin showing his pride in his job-well-done to piss her off. Her hair was disheveled from sleep and eyes filled with hatred, but the sports bra and tight sleep shorts were doing something for her in her annoyed state.

"Mission. Meet in the helicarrier, bay three, 20 minutes," he said with a smirk before turning in his step to walk away.

"Dude, it's 3 in the FUCKING morning!" she shouted after him.

"Evil doesn't sleep," he responded unfazed by her morning-self without looking back.

All he heard from behind him was a strangled groan mixed with a muffled scream as she went back in her room and slammed the door.

____________

The last to board the helicarrier, Y/N walked in throwing her things to the wall royally annoyed, sitting in a seat, and immediately falling on her side to go to asleep again.

"Wake up, Y/N. We have to do a briefing," Bucky said, hitting her boot with his knee.

"I swear to God. Do you have a deathwish?" she growled, begrudgingly sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

He was towering over her feet with his arms crossed over his chest before she sat up, but moved so she couldn't get up to slap him. Or more likely, right hook him.

"Really not a morning person this one," Nat laughed coming around the corner. Y/N sent her a glare as well, but not nearly as deadly as the one she saved specifically for Bucky. "Come on. We'll make it quick, and then we have a four hour flight. You can sleep then," she nodded toward the briefing area of the giant aircraft.

Taking a deep breath she stood up following the rest of the team with Bucky behind her.

"Bella Rosemaria DeLuca. Daughter of Ramone DeLuca who is a well known crime boss in Italy. Seems to run in the family as Bella has taken over the control of her family's business within the last two years," Steve explained while pulling up pictures on the screen as everyone sat with informational packets on the group in front of them.

"Since when did we start handling crime bosses?" Sam spoke up.

Everyone who had been on this particular mission included; Nat, Sam, Bucky, Steve, Y/N, and Wanda. So if this many Avengers were needed, clearly something much bigger than just crime bosses were involved.

"Because the DeLuca's are working with a division group of Hydra. We think they aren't really in it for what Hydra wants, but more so gaining the ally and making some money on the side," Steve sighed. "It looks like they have a means to steal plans that could wreak havoc on confidential equipment that we have in the works. Stuff that could easily be modified to become world wide dangers."

"I have an idea," Y/N spoke up. The whole crew turned to her. "Let's just stop creating things that can destroy planet Earth. I feel like that's a healthy start to creating the safe environment we've been fighting so hard to preserve over all these years." The grin on her face was big and sarcastic and quickly dropped to a bitch face.