You're a Psychopath.

Prompts:

"You're a Psychopath." "I prefer creative."

&

"Murder wasn't on today's agenda." "It's not on anyone's." "No it's on mine. Just not until Thursday."

_____________________________

"Behind you, Y/L/N!" Natasha shouted before taking down her own attacker.

The evening had started fine. The mission was simple too. Scope out a party Tony had set up in hopes of seeking out on a possible undercover agent in the field. SHIELD had someone leak a good chunk of top secret intel that had to do with enhanced beings that they were keeping an eye on.

That information in the wrong hands can lead to some not so great scenarios. We all know how bad guys with an army of kids with superpowers goes. Not good.

The party was an easy plan to try and find a starting point in the case, but it escalated a lot more than expected.

Turns out though, it wasn't just one or two individuals. No, it was a good squadron of some new hires and then some of their plus ones. Apparently, they had caught on to the gathering as a cover to something more.

And the one Y/N happened to be taking on right then, was one that she had told Tony something was off about.

But Tony said something along the lines of, "I have too much shit that needs to get done. I don't have time for your little 'bad vibes' saying you have," and walked off at that.

Y/N noticed the sweat on the guys forehead two seconds after he overheard the two, and once the information got hacked, you best believe she rubbed her 'bad vibe' saying in his face.

Milliseconds after taking down her opponent, she heard a scream to the left of her. "Y/N!" Bucky shouted, looking wide eyed behind her after flipping some guy over and knocking him out instantly.

Turning instantly she saw a knife second from hitting her. Lucky for her, she happened to be one of those enhanced they had recruited early on, and one of her abilities was heightened reflexes and agility. Quickly, she bent back creating a bridge with her body and the knife went into the wall to the side of her.

"Wow. Didn't your mother teach you it's not nice to throw knives. Let alone at ladies?" she tsked, once she came up and tilted her head at the man with an evil smirk.

Leaving no room for banter, the man charged at her. He was double, if not triple her size and she knew she would have to exert a lot of her energy to get him down. However, he was sweet enough to lend her a weapon, so she took advantage of it.

Ripping the knife out of the wall, she was immediately put into a hand to hand fight with the guy. Everytime he reared back for a punch at her, she ducked and maneuvered around him.

However, she did not expect a kick to the ribs as she ducked another punch, she groaned before going back to the fight.

They were going for less than a minute before a boot was met to his back. The man may have been big, but apparently he wasn't balanced.

He stumbled forward and not given much reaction time with how close he already was, Y/N just straightened her stance ready for impact. However... On said impact, the newly borrowed knife was embedded into his torso just as he fell on Y/N.

She was quick to roll out from him ready to continue the fight, but when he rolled over with the knife sticking out of his side, the start of a blood stain began to cover his grey shirt. She realized no fight was needed.

"You bitch," he said through gritted teeth clutching the area, but not risking standing up and losing more blood.

"Hey, you're the one that gave me the knife!" she shouted back with her arms raised. "Maybe learn to aim better."

When she looked around ready for her next challenge, she noticed the room had gotten somewhat quieter now that the rats were all taken care of. None killed, but at least seriously injured. They really thought they could take on the Avengers. Stupid mistake.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't think he would fall," Bucky apologized, coming up beside Y/N and looking her over for injuries. Nothing more than a stitch in her side though thanks to that kick.

"You know it's funny? Usually when you kick a guy square in the back, they'll lose their footing some," she said with a fake smile before dropping it and deadpanning to him.

At that he knew she was perfectly fine. He rolled his eyes before stepping back some and going to analyze the scene around them.

There were other people on the ground groaning and whimpering in pain, and others were being put in handcuffs specialty of Stark's version of them.

Y/N turned back to the guy on the ground next to her, clutching his side and hissing through his teeth.

"Murder wasn't on today's agenda," she sighed, finally getting a chance to take a breath.

"It's not on anyone's agenda who's normal," Bucky scoffed beside her, looking down at her with a concerned face.

"No, it's on mine. Just not until Thursday," she replied casually with a shrug of her shoulders as she crossed her arms. "Hey, can we get a gurney by chance? This guy's bleeding out over here," she shouted, pointing down before walking off.

"You're a psychopath," Bucky said, staring at her with furrowed eyes and a worried look.

"I prefer creative," she winked to him as she walked backwards. "Hey, are we still running in the morning though? I may have to reschedule. Stabbing people is quite the workout believe it or not," she pointed, slightly grabbing her side with a limp.

"Again, I say, psychopath..." Bucky shook his head looking down and putting his hands on his hips. But that wasn't going to stop him from following her to make sure she got her most likely bruised ribs checked out. No matter how mentally unstable a girlfriend she was.