Are you stupid, or stupid?

Summary: Maybe having kids do your makeup wasn't the best for a tired babysitter.

I had the prompts: "Are you stupid or stupid?" & "It's the first time I've ever seen you look ugly. And that makes me kind of happy." - Bridesmaids

_________________________
You usually had to say no when your sister asked if you could babysit considering your job. At any moment you could get a call saying the world was ending, and you needed to jump on a Quinjet to go save it.

But after what had to have been the 10th time canceling with your sister, Tony told you not to worry. It had been a tough argument between both of your iron hard heads. One with you saying you would find time later and wanted to stay at the compound just in case.

But after Tony had Morgan, he always made sure you could escape to your family when you needed. He knew the right thing to say every time too to get you to leave your job behind and put your family first.

"You don't know the next time you'll get to see them. So if the world isn't ending this instant, get your fine ass out of here."

So with a heavy roll of your eyes, you nodded knowing he was right. You did love seeing and spending time with your family, but could easily be blinded by the needs of your job.

However, tonight you told your sister that you would babysit, and her and her wife could go out on a date night. You don't remember the last time you hung out with your nieces and they were always such a hoot.

Tonight consisted of loads of movies, princess play, staying up way past bedtime, and some intense makeovers.

By the time you did get the girls to bed, you were too tired to mess with the heavy amounts of eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick smeared all over your face. Mainly in places it was not made to be put.

You looked like Abby from that show Broad City on the episode where she gets her wisdom teeth out, and her friend does her makeup like a drag queen. It was that bad.

But again, you were too tired to care.

So when your sister came home to relieve you of your job, she couldn't hold back her laughter and neither could her wife.

"Yeah, yeah. Get it all out." You nodded as they cackled, trying to silence themselves some to not wake the kids. "I was too tired to be bothered taking it off. I'll take it off when I get home," you yawned as you sat up from the couch and stretched.

"You could just stay the night here," she offered, fluffing the pillow you were leaning on.

"I would, but I have training early in the morning. Gotta show some of the new agents how to kick Bucky's ass," you chuckled, grabbing your things and crossing your arms. "Thanks for letting me hang out with the girls. I miss them and I really needed this."

"Thanks for letting us get out of the house for once without the little rascals," your sister smiled.

"You're more than welcome to have some sleep overs here whenever you need a healthy dose of birth control," her wife Julie said, nodding at the girls bedroom.

"Noted, and I will for sure cash that in at some point," you chuckled tiredly.

"You sure you're good to drive?" your concerned sister asked, walking you to the door.

"I'm good. It's only a 10 minute drive. I'll wake up once I get in the car."

"Ok, drive safe. Thanks again, sis."

"Anything for those girls. And you guys too I guess," you waved with a wink while walking out to the driveway.

"Text me when you're home!" she shouted.
______
You made it back to the compound in one piece, but you were exhausted.