𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘?

A/N- this might have confused you all but Shoto doesn't have his signature scar. He and Dabi/Touya left before it happened. I just thought that it would be a good idea to clarify this before you all come after me for it later in the story. He does have a nasty scar on his face from one of his missions.(Look back at his applicant profile if you don't know what scar i'm talking about. It's in the physical description of him.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Shoto's P.O.V.]

[third person]

__—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—___—__—___—__—___—__—___

Shoto was walking into the kitchen of him and Dabi's house. Toga and Dabi were in there waiting for him. "So, Shoto, how was school?", Dabi asked.

Shoto sighed, "Having 'friends' is tiring." Both were surprised. "You made friends! I wanna know everything about your day!", Toga Squeals.

Shoto and Dabi winced. Toga realized why and apologized. "Sorry, guys." "It's alright. Just be more careful."

"Soooo, Shoto..... Why don't you tell us about your friends!", Toga chirped. Shoto groaned. "Do I have to?"

"'Do I hAvE tO' Yes, yes you do.", Dabi responded, mockingly. Shoto sighed, "Fine."

"So, I talked to this guy from the entrance exam named 'Hitoshi Shinso' and two girls from our class named, 'Tamoko Masa' and 'Moriko Midori'. They're... nice, I guess. Their quirks are really powerful though."

Dabi whistled and Toga squealed again, less loudly this time. "What are their quirks?", Toga asked. "Shinso's is 'Brainwash'. He can control people based off of a verbal response to anything he says. Masa's quirk is called, 'Honesty'. She can tell when people are lying....         Midori's quirk is 'Summer Storm'. It allows her to summon and control storms and other water-ish based natural disasters. Like Tsunamis and Cyclones."

"Sounds like that Masa girl might be an issue. Does she know who you are?", Dabi stated. "She knows that 'Nariko Raiden' isn't my actual name but managed to convince her and the others that my chosen name is better since it doesn't bring back horrible memories. I mean like, I'm not exactly lying about the memory thing so it passed through her quirk as the 'truth'."  

__—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—____—__—___—__—___—__—___—__—___

A/N- Sorry for the late update and it being so short. I have my AP World History Exam tomorrow and have being studying a while for it. Anyways, Happy Mother's Day! I h-o-p-e you all have a great day/night/afternoon!