|28|

Wooyoung.
Cold. It was deadly cold. As soon as I noticed the cold, especially the cold underground, I was convinced that I wasn't in my cozy bed.

What happened? Why did I even sleep?

I wasn't sure what happened. The last thing I remembered was San and my tight hug after I found out that they locked Yunho into the basement.

"Ouch" I mumbled as I finally opened my eyes and moved my body. It was tiring to move my bones since I probably slept for hours on the...floor?

I panicked. Adrenaline rushed through my body. I looked around and sat up as quickly as possible even though it hurt.

I was in an empty room. There wasn't any furniture nor a window. Just a simple lamp that kept the room bright and a wooden door.

"Hello?!" I yelled in pain since my bones where sore from laying on the cold ground.

My eyes got watery. Where was San?

I got up and walked to the door in order to check if it was locked. Of course it was locked.

"Hello?!!" I yelled again. This time anxiously. I tried to pull as much as I could but the door didn't open. I got tired and sat down in the corner of the cold white room, praying that San would get me out of there soon.

I closed my tearing eyes and tried to explain to myself what happened.

San and I hugged and then- nothing. I couldn't remember what happened next.

Suddenly I heard noises from outside. The voice was deep and husky. Surely it wasn't San. The voice sounded familiar but I didn't know who it was.

"If that bastard will give me Yunho back, he'll get the little boy back" someone said. Apparently there were more than only one person, which freaked me out.

Yunho? Someone mentioned Yunho.

The male who kidnapped me must've been the man that helped Yunho to survive. Probably his mate.

For the first time I looked down at myself. I didn't wear my own clothes. It was a simple white button up shirt. Moreover the shirt was way too big. Even bigger than San's clothes. It disturbed me that I wore a stranger's shirt.

"H-He stripped me.." I mumbled while crying. I couldn't believe that someone dared to touch me.

"Well okay...but how long do you want me to keep him here? This is just our god damn flat. What if a neighbor notices something?!" Another voice raised.

I tried to pick up as many information as I could.

There were two male, I was locked into a room but It was just a simple flat and apparently one of the male was afraid to get caught.

"Calm down Hongjoong" the other male with the husky voice mumbled. Hongjoong. I didn't know someone that was called Hongjoong.

"Is he really that pretty?" Another one asked. After that I counted three males.

I was disgusted. Someone stripped me and gave me new clothes and now they even talked about my looks.

"Definitely. Maybe the pretties little boy I've ever seen. Truly an angel" the low-voiced man said. I cried even more.

I didn't know what else to do. If I would've screamed, they would've opened the door.

One of them laughed. "I thought you like Yunho" the one said while laughing. After these words, someone slapped another person.

"Shut up! And now ideas boys! We can't keep the god damn queen in a cold room!" Someone yelled. I shivered at the person's raised voice.

"Then let's get him out of there. I'll take him to my room. It's more cozy and human" someone said. I stayed quiet in order to listen.

I heard footsteps. My whole body shook at the sound. I needed to escape, but how? I didn't even know who my kidnappers were.

There were two options.

First, I'd stay as calm as possible and wait for San. Second, I'd try to escape and scream my soul out.

The footsteps got louder and louder.