|29|

⚠️tw: sexual harassment

Wooyoung.
My breathing wasn't healthy but I couldn't help myself. I panicked as someone unlocked the door and finally opened it.

I wasn't even able to catch my breath.

I anxiously looked up in order to see the male that stood there. He was small and probably as old as me.

"Who are you?!" I yelled as I tried to hide even more in the corner of the cold white room that already freaked me out.

"Calm down beautiful. I am Changbin" he introduced himself. His appearance was cold and dark. His husky voice fitted perfectly to him.

"H-How can I calm down?! You kidnapped me!" I yelled again whereas I wiped my tears. The boy in front of me almost looked guiltily.

"Actually it wasn't me, it was a friend of mine. Let me explain this, we won't do anything to you, if you stay quiet. You only serve as a hostage" the boy explained to me pretty calmly.

"H-Hostage? W-Why?" I just stuttered anxiously. Changbin closed the door which made me flinch.

"My friend wants to free Yunho. You know exactly who Yunho is and I am pretty sure you noticed that Choi San locked him into the palace's god damn basement" the black haired boy explained to me.

I looked away.

Now I understood why they kidnapped me. I was their weapon. San would do anything to get me back. I knew that.

"You don't need to know anything so don't ask stupid questions" the male started to be cold again. I wiped my tears again. My eyes were already puffy.

"You know what? You're cuter than I thought you'd be. Maybe I'll just keep you" the boy named Changbin joked. After his words my anxiety got even worse.

I shivered.

"Don't be afraid. I already told you, we won't do anything to you" Changbin pointed out again, which didn't make me feel better.

His mood seemed to change a lot. He was calm but at the same time merciless.

"Let's go into my room pretty boy" the black haired male said whereas he grabbed my arm ruthlessly and pulled me up.

My legs were weak because of my anxiety. Changbin had to held my arm tightly, which hurt. I assumed that he was much stronger than one would expect him to be. No chance to flee.

He pushed me into a room. The furniture was dark and the walls were grey. The bed was big even though one would assume that the small male didn't need such a big bed to sleep on.

"Sit down!" he demanded coldly. I did what he said and sat down on the big bed, which felt better than the cold floor. But the fact that I sat on a kidnapper's bed disgusted me.

Changbin locked the door after he entered his own bedroom. "You'll be free as soon as San frees Yunho" he informed me. I tried to breath normally but I was too dizzy to do so.

Suddenly Changbin held something in front of my mouth. "Take it" he said demandingly. It was a small pill. The pull was colorful so I assumed it must be a drug.

I didn't do anything. I just looked at the pill and then at the male.

"W-What i-is that?" I forced myself to ask the boy. He just grinned. "Don't worry, it only makes you feel dizzy and sleepy" the boy tried to calm me down.

I didn't take the pill. But Changbin got mad at me and shoved the pill into my mouth. A tear left my eye.

I started to feel dizzy. Extremely dizzy. As soon as Changbin noticed that, he pushed me onto his bed. Now I laid down on my back, hoping that the male wouldn't do anything to me.

"Good"Changbin commented. He rubbed my thigh but I was too dizzy to stop him from doing that. "S-S-Stop" I was able to say. My vision was almost gone. I only saw dark dots.

"You look stunning with only that shirt on. I might cannot hold back" I heard him mumbling whereas he touched my thigh again.

"Sit up again, I'll tie your wrists" he demanded. I did what he said even though I felt weak, high and dizzy. The small male tied my wrist and laid me down on the bed again.

I wasn't able to talk anymore so I only listened to what one could hear. Changbin seemed to leave his room but sadly didn't forget to lock the door.

"They know we have him.." someone said panicky. I was able to smile a little. Of course San found out where I was. I never doubt that.