Part 2

Harley didn't have a car after crashing her last one into a candy store when she spotted a mega lollipop for sale. She had left the car wedged in the shop window and dragged the giant sweet along the street with her. It had taken her and Bruce two weeks to lick through but it was worth it.

Stepping out of the bar she saw a line up of motorcycles and an Escalade. Skipping along with Bruce at her side she went to the SUV and swung the door open and let the hyena up first.

"What the fuck, no. That thing rides in the back or on the roof." Nestor growled as he stepped up to the door. "He'll scratch the leather."

Harley pouted at the man and twirled the ends of his braids in her fingers. With her best attempt at puppy eyes she battered her eyelashes at him sweetly.

"Pwetty pweaseeee." She begged. "His nails are trimmed. We had a mani/pedi day just last week."

Nestor looked at the hyena sitting up on the back seat and saw the animal's claws had been painted red and blue and were rounded off too. He pressed his palm to his temple, trying to figure out how he got roped into this. With a huff he looked at Marcus and shook his head exasperated but dropped the subject with a sharp nod. Harley clapped her hands excitedly and grabbed his cheeks before planting a big kiss on his stunned lips.

"Oh isn't he sweet!" She grinned to the other men. "I think that's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me. He's an angel!"

"Are we talking about the same man that beat a nun to death with a bat?" Angel asked.

"You did what!" Harley shouted at Nestor and he flinched as the loudness and high pitch sound so close to him.

Instead of lashing out like he thought she would, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Automatically his hands fell to her ass to catch her and she kissed him again. This time was far more heated as he felt her tongue along his lips and opened them for her. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder as she held him pinned by them and he groaned at the feeling. When she pulled away she was grinning wide and her lipstick was smudged over both their faces.

"No, we can't kill him." She said to no one. "He's perfect." She paused as she tilted her head towards the imaginary voice and shook her head. "I don't care about the rest."

"Fucking great Bishop, you're gonna get us all killed." Angel said throwing his hands in the air.

"We're dead without her help anyway." The president shrugged and swung his leg over his motorbike. "Let's go before the cops arrive. Bring her to the clubhouse tomorrow."

"What?" Nestor asked dumbfounded as he still held Harley where she was around his waist. "What do I do with her in the meantime?"

"I'm sure you can figure something out." Bishop chuckled before the sound drowned out by the motorcycles starting. "Have a good night!"

"Oh it's gonna be soooo good! We will have so much fun. We can totally do something with your hair." She said as she turned his head side to side.

"You're not touching the hair." He said depositing her on the ground. "Get in the car."

"Ay Ay captain." She said mockingly before pointing a finger at him. "Did you know you have Antisocial Personality Disorder? Were your parents alcoholics or were you abused as a child? You can trust me, I'm a doctor."

"Get in the car." He said through gritted teeth wondering how he was going to make it through the night.

Not an hour later, Nestor was laying on his couch, head on Harley's lap as she brushed his long hair out. His hiccups had quietened down along with the tears but the salty streaks along his face showed they had been there.

"You need to take back your control." Harley said as she snipped away at his hair before brushing it again. "You are not your parents and what they forced you to see as a child doesn't define you. Be your own man and do what you want."

"It's not that easy. I have loyalties to Mikey, I can't just leave." He said staring at the ceiling but not seeing it.

"Where are his loyalties to you? He killed your friend, someone he too called a friend." Reminding him that he told her about Paco's execution. "Do you think he would have spared you?"

Before he could answer the kitchen timer went off alerting Harley that the hour was up and Nestor shook his head. He shot up from her lap and rubbed his face feeling where he had cried and looked at Harley wide eyed.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" He growled.

"Hypnotise you." She grinned. "Don't you feel better getting that off your chest? Now don't worry, client-patient confidentiality means I can't tell your boss you want to quit."

"What? I don't want to quit." He spluttered.

"Yeah, you do." She said nodding and brushing the hair clippings off her lap.

He saw the dark hair fall to the floor and reached up to touch his and found it above shoulders instead of below his shoulder blades. He stood up from the couch and paced around his living room before grabbing his keys and pulling his jacket on.

"Go." He ordered as he opened the door to the garage.

Harley got up from the couch looking like she was going to cry and he felt slightly bad but pushed it away. He looked around the space but couldn't see the hyena anywhere so he left the room and went down his hallway.

"Harley!" He yelled and jumped as he saw she was standing right behind him. "Get Bruce off my bed before he finds a bullet in his brain."

"That's a lot of alliteration." She giggled. "Like she sells seashells by the sea shore. Try that one!"

"HARLEY!"

She clicked her tongue and leant around Nestor to see her baby spread leisurely across the top of his king bed.

"Brucey baby, come give momma a kiss." She called and the hyena rolled up to jump down and padded over to her before licking her face.

She laughed as she received the smooches from her baby but behind her Nestor was cringing as he remembered where his own tongue was not too long ago. Shaking the feeling away he turned and went to the garage waiting for Harley to follow. She let the hyena in the backseat before climbing in the front and buckling up.

"Where we going?" She asked as she pressed all the buttons on the console. "Can we get White Castle? I'll just die if I don't get a chicken and waffle slider."

After a detour to White Castle Nestor pulled up at the clubhouse. A handful of motorcycles were still in the yard as he turned off his headlights and got out. Harley followed behind slurping her large thick shake and tossing fries to Bruce. The door to the clubhouse opened before they could even get up the step and Bishop stood there with a quirked eyebrow.

"The hell happened to you?" Bishop asked as he saw Nestor's hair cut to different lengths and unbraided for the first time.

"You gotta watch her." He begged the president. "I just can't."

"She's an adult not a fucking toddler. How hard can it be?" He asked back.

"Guess you'll find out." Nestor replied backing away to his car and climbing in before putting the window down. "Good luck."

Angel had come to join Bishop on the porch as the SUV sped away and Ez, having heard the noise, came out of his trailer.

"Right, you and Boy Scout are on baby sitting duty." Bishop said shaking his head. "I'm going home."

"But..."

"Bish..."

Both men spoke at the same time not wanting to be left in charge of that responsibility. With a groan at the glare their president gave them they looked down and nodded. The president walked down the stairs bidding Harley a goodnight before riding off out the gates too.

"Do you want a drink?" Ez asked as he walked up to the clubhouse.

"That is a good idea, honey." She grinned. "And...we should play a game."