Prolouge

You were laying on your bed, scrolling through *insert social media of choice* when you stumbled across a post of a short emo E-boy, with the caption 'if you didn't simp over him, then don't talk to me 🙄🤚'

Oh shit, I totally forgot this boy existed!

You remembered watching the movie when you were younger, and totally simping over him, to the bone (A/n: don't make that sound weird)

During the pandemic, you learned about the process of reality shifting, and since you had nothing else to do...

Why don't I shift to whoville? I mean, that'd be cool... right? It might entertain me for at least a little bit.

You grabbed a random notebook, and started your script. Adding small stupid details, just to specify which reality you were going to be traveling to.

You set the time to a little before the events in the movie, Jojo and you went to the same highschool, and you're, like, new or whatever.

After finishing your script, you put it under your pillow and got into a starfish position

You started counting, and saying affirmations. Slowly, you could feel yourself falling asleep.

(A/n: ok, first off, I don't know why I'm making this story lol. I'm sorry if this is absolutely terrible, and maybe I'll actually be serious in some chapters 👀 idk mannnn idk, ok bye simps)