[18+] Chapter 8: Three's a Party *SMUT*

You couldn't think straight anymore. All you could think of was his thick cock stretching you out and bumping into the deepest parts of your cunt. Your hands were braced against the rough stone and you clawed it, scratching yourself in the process but you didn't even feel it over the waves of euphoria humming throughout your system.

"Tell me how it fucking feels, dumbass." Bakugou demanded, a smirk curving on the edge of his mouth as he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye, the smirk growing wider with satisfaction as he saw who it was.

He gave a particularly sharp thrust that had you moaning out wantonly and you cried out when his hand came down hard.

"Feels so good." You mewled deliriously, high off of the pleasure he was delivering with each punishing snap of his hips that pushed you further and further into the wall until he was fucking you flush against it. "It's so fucking good..."

Whimpering at his brutal pace, you half wondered how he was able to keep going like this but the bubble forming in your stomach won over. "... 'm gonna cum again."

"Louder." Bakugou commanded harshly and if you were any more coherent, you would've noticed that he was no longer making an effort of keeping his voice down. "Say it fucking louder."

"Please!!!" You whined wantonly, shrieking as his fingers tangled in your hair and forcibly whipped your head back. "Katsuki, I'm gonna cum!! Please let me cum!!"

His vermilion eyes grew brighter with lust and hunger as your pussy contracted around his now soaking wet length. "Tell that shitty extra who's making you feel this fucking good."

His words didn't click in your lust filled haze.

"You!!" You cried out, chanting mindlessly as your brain went foggy, unable to feel anything else but the harsh snapping of his hips pistoning against your ass. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, fuck, fuck, fuck—"

You came hard with a shrill cry and Bakugou's eyes screwed shut as you tightened like a vice around him, not letting him pull out. He bit down on your shoulder hard and spilled his seed deep inside you with a barely muffled guttural groan.

You whimpered as his warm cum painted your walls and filled you to the brim with his potent seed.

Panting, you would've slumped to the ground if it wasn't for Bakugou catching you, wrapping an arm around your waist to support you.

He grinned at your limp state and hastily tucked himself back into his slacks, grimacing slightly at how the uncomfortable wetness seeped into his boxers before fixing your panties back over your slit to catch all the cum dribbling out of you.

"Heh, I hope you enjoyed the show, bastard." Bakugou glared, glancing up for a moment before his attention returned to you. He smirked at your blissed-out expression, puffing out his chest a bit with pride as his competitive side won over.

It didn't hit you at first. You were still trembling from such an intense orgasm. But when another shadow fell over you and a familiar scent of hickory and coffee beans flooded your nostrils, your eyes flew open as wide as saucers.

"Oh fuck." You cursed, twisting around to see him but winced as your body ached in protest.

Bakugou clicked his tongue irritably, swooping down to scoop you up in his arms. So dumb, he had literally just fucked the brains out of you, your legs weren't going to work quite right for a while.

"Careful, princess. Wouldn't want you to faint in front of this disgusting pervert just to show him how well I fucked you."

But his smirk said that was exactly what he wanted.