long long long

YOUR POV:
I didn't realize how long the flight from London to here was, I assumed it was only a few hours not a whole day. I stare out the window that leads day into night, and eventually say "you really travelled this long just for me?"

She just smiles and holds my hand "yeah, remember your special, don't tell David" we chuckle and I continue gazing out the window. All the clouds and gorgeous stars. A huge smile spreads on my face every time I think of what might happen next.

In her house, tonight, Christmas, it all just seems so exciting. The flight attendant walks down the aisle, and asks us "would you two lady's like a bed tonight? Or are the seats fine" Gillian smiles and says "that's alright, these seats are good thanks though"

The flight attendant continues while Gillian purely stares into my eyes. "Oh shit I forgot to ask, are you okay with the seats?" I laugh "yeah I was wondering when you were going to ask me" she blushes

"No im fine, these seats are surprisingly comfy"  She wraps her arm around me, that simple gesture is enough to start the butterflies all over again. I lean my head on her shoulder, staring at the seat in front of us.

My eyes slowly start to close, though I promised myself I wouldn't sleep on the flight. I drift away in the comfort of her arms, and the scent of her perfume. I'm pretty much out of it when I feel her hot breath against my ear

"I love you" I smile and force the words "you too" since I'm a centimetre away from totally snoring. Only 7 more hours.

GILLIANS POV:
Her little head fits so perfectly on my shoulder. I've been on this flight at least 100 times, so I've learned to pull all nighters. She doesn't realize it, but her head starts tipping over my shoulder, wanting to move.

I lift the arm rest, and help her head to my lap. I gently play with her hair while she dreams of aliens. Or wait.... anyways as I'm sitting in the seat just smiling down, this old short guy walks towards us from the front of the aisle.

He stops at my seat and just stares. It's pisses me off "is there a problem?" I say raising an eyebrow. He looks at me and points to her "yeah, this isn't a gay strip club why is she doing that"

I furrow my brows "yes, and this isn't your home either" I say judging his scruff, and beer in hand. He scowls "I hope you know you'll never find a man who loves you" I roll my eyes. Then he points to her "fucking gay slut"

I turn my head as he tries walking away. I thrust my arm out blocking his way "I would be careful if I were you" I quickly hit him in the stomach, bringing his face down to my level.

"you sit the fuck down before I call security and get you escorted. I bet your mommy want be able to cover that, boo hoo" he stands up and fixes his tie. I glare at him the whole walk to the bathroom.

I sigh and continue playing with her hair. So soft, and pretty. I kiss her forehead, and wait for the night to pass. I must've been to cocky with my words, considering I fell asleep too. I open my eyes to the bright light coming from the window.

She's still laying gently in my lap, causing my lips to split into a grin. About 10 minutes later she finally wakes. "Good morning gorgeous" she smiles and rubs her eyes "morning" she reaches her hands out, her way of saying "kiss me"

I look around and realize that besides us, an old woman, and that asshole, no one else is around. So I take the opportunity and kiss her. After a minute she sits up and looks out the window.

"How much longer?" I check my phone "about an hour and a half" she nods and continues to stare. The flight attendant gives us the menu for food. The only breakfast items are fruit, or steel cut oats.

We both decide to just order a pizza. I tell her about the stupid dick head while we eat "then he walked away, what a fucking asshole right?" She just looks at me wide eyed "and I was asleep during all of this?" I laugh "yeah, you were gone gone"

She laughs then looks up at me "Gillian?" "Yes?" I say wiping my mouth "how come you got so defensive?" She's smiling a devilish smile wanting me to admit what we both know. "Hey, I'm just defending my friend" I say, blatantly lying through my teeth.

"Mhm your friend?" She mocks "okay yeah whatever you say" I roll my eyes and eat the last slice. After another hour the plane finally lands. We get off, and into the airport "wow this one is so different from mine" I blush at her astonishment, it's so cute.

She begs me to try one of the cafes, and as usual, I agree. We get our drinks, and share a cookie. It's so adorable, being like this? I don't know there's just something so special about her.

I call a taxi, and we wait for it to arrive. I tell her about how I've named the plants in my house, how once David spilled wine on my carpet, and how the laundry room is haunted. She listens to every word I have to say, and smiles with me.

Fuck. I'm not in love. Sure I said it, but that doesn't mean it's true..... does it?