08 - dejavu🩸

i hope one day sm could make some vampire concept for nct cuz they'll be super hot and im willing to be the victim

~~~

A ray of soft orange light penetrated through the curtain of her now permanent room. Eyes wide opened when a figure came across her sight. Bending slightly towards her.

"Woke up princess?" Johnny said, body leaning towards her, trying to get her up from bed to sit properly.

Jieun nodded. A smile formed on her lips.

"Thanks Johnny." She thanked him when he passed her a tray of mushroom soup and pieces of bread with orange juice.

She began sipping the lukewarm freshly orange juice and a piece of baguette into her mouth.

"You passed out last night when we found you laying on the kitchen's floor." Johnny said, fingers trailing along her hair, bringing it to the back of her ear.

It's been exactly a week she stayed there. And almost every morning she'd woke up on her bed, not knowing when or how she got there.

"Come down after you finish okay? Taeyong wants to see you." Johnny walked away and exited her room.

something felt weird.

but what was it?

She washed up and picked a peach laced knee length dress from the wardrobe and tied her hair into a long ponytail. Cute.

Jieun walked down the stairs, seeing no one at the living room nor the kitchen. 'They must have not woken up yet.'

She knocked on the leader's room, not too far from the living room. The door creaked open welcoming her with his presence at the sofa, bottom part of his shirt slightly pulled upwards, and him sleeping with his hand on his forehead, blocking the sun ray.

'Damn he's cute.'

Taeyong's eyes partially opened hearing the footstep entering his office. He got up from his previous position and smiled.

"Sorry i fell asleep." He said brushing his hair to the back.

"No..dont be sorry. I took too much time to prepare." Jieun smiled hoping she wont annoy him.

Taeyong gazed at her with a wider smile. "You look cute." He walked to his table and offered Jieun to sit infront of him at the brown leather sofa.

"Ah thank you." Jieun bowed getting her sit.

They went silent for a moment while Taeyong's  hand picking up a book from under his table. It's a brown old book, kind of old enough and probably made up of oak tree skin.

He opened it wide enough for Jieun to see the content inside. And she was half shocked.

A picture of human, pale and white, fangs pierced deep at the neck, sucking blood from another human being. The image sent shivers to her spine. She felt something was wrong and so as she wanted to excuse herself for a minute, Taeyong murmured something she could clearly hear as if he could read her mind.

"don't be scared. Those were just myths." Jieun flinched at him speaking, as if Taeyong was actually a mind reader.

"...besides, we havent savour it for years." Taeyong murmured, enough for Jieun to catch it.

She startled at his words. "...what do you mean you havent savour it for years?"

Taeyong's eyes striked deep into hers, watching the puzzled look in her eye. He walked past her, to the back of the sofa, standing right behind her.

He trailed his fingers along her hair, moving it to the back of her ears. Jieun flinched at the sudden contact but as she move a little to look at him in the back, he caught her hand and grip it tightly upon the sofa as Taeyong bent his body to tighten his grip. His head now aligned with hers, making few eye contacts when Taeyong's gaze suddenly fell at her neckline. "May I?"

As if she's being controlled to do so, Jieun let the pain pierced through her soft pinkish skin, bringing the warmth of the red liquid flows along her collarbone. Taeyong's hand trailed at her jaw, cupping it.

Jieun felt numb at the action. The pain only started to relief when Taeyong pulled it away from her neck.

Jieun was about to faint when Taeyong caught her by his arm.

"...what did you do to me?" She asked, feeling lifeless.

"...stay close, servant." Taeyong spoke in whispers when Jieun fell unconsciously in his arm.

"you sure tasted good."

~~~

Jieun woke up on her bed, feeling numb at her neck. A plaster was placed nicely on her neck.
'...must be a dejavu.'

"Noona, you awake?" Jisung walked inside the room, holding a tray of porridge and a glass of water.

Jieun nodded. "Did something happened to me last night?" She asked in curiosity.

Jisung put the food tray at a makeup table next to the bed and took a sit next to Jieun. "You fainted at Taeyong hyung's room."

She slightly smiled. Scanning Jisung's nervous expression. She knew something was up. And her fainting habit, that's way too much because as much as she knew, she's not someone like that.

So she held Jisung's hand, though flinching a bit at the sudden freezing temperature of it. "...he's freaking cold."

Jisung also flinched at the sudden contact, knew by Jieun's puzzled look because of the sudden drop of his body temperature. "i forgot to turn on the heater—"

"tell me...what actually happened to me?" Jieun striked her gaze deep into his brown eyes, wanting answers for every questions lingered in her mind.

Jisung startled. Cold sweat started forming and drenching at his forehead and palm. He knew he shouldn't be the one to tell her that. But she has the right to know the truth.

"...noona, we...we...are actually...vam...vampires."

~~~

"I ruined it." Taeyong spoke after a long silence. Hand rubbing his temple in worries.

"What do you mean you ruined it?" Johnny came into his room after hearing murmurs from the heir.

"I cant control myself Johnny. What Mark said, were all true. She was...different."

Johnny's mouth fell in agape, as much as he tried to deny it, the heir himself had spoken the truth. "...so you did it?"

Taeyong nodded. Avoiding eye contact from the advisor.

"...she should've known by now."

"...but it shouldn't be that way either."

Johnny added gaining glares from the heir, knowing that he became the betrayer himself after Mark. "you were right Mark. She is different."

I was thinking of what should be added to the plot to make it moreeee yk whatever it sounds like bcs ik how bored this story is. Forgive me im just a normal nctzen.