21 - mindlink🩸

"i want you..." She said, eyes pure begging for it. But that's not the real her. This Jieun is possessed.

As he was about to go further...

'JIEUN! JIEUN FOR YOUR SAKE LEAVE THAT PLACE NOW!'

'JIEUN IT'S ME MARK! LEAVE THAT ROOM NOW!'

'JIEUN PLEASE WAKE UP!'

'JIEUN DONT DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE WAKE UP OR YOU'LL DIE'

'JIEUN PLEASEE I BEG YOU!'

'JIEUN PLEASE! I LOVE YOU SO PLEASE DO AS I SAID! LEAVE THAT ROOM NOW!'

"jieun...please.."

'jieun you're my mate and only mine...so please... i beg you to..please wake up...'

She gasped, eyes poking out scanning the whole situation.

Two naked bodies on one bed.

She pushed Taeyong away and grabbed the comforter to cover her cold body.

"what...did...you....do to me?" She asked, hands and feet trembling in fear. Hot tears falling down her light brown iris.

Taeyong bumped onto the floor, quiet. He picked up his pants and wear it back right in front of  her.

"look." He sighed. "..i can explain."

She screamed, full of sorrow and regrets. Bumping her feet and hands on the soft mattress though the coldness tingled her to bone. "THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! I HATE YOU TAEYONG! I HATE YOU! WHAT'S ALL THIS?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

She screamed again,way louder than before while Taeyong just stood there, doing nothing.

Not knowing what possessed her but the only person that came in her mind was him. She needs Mark but she don't know why. Why Mark?

Mark...tsk..i need you..

Mark...i need you...

Mark i'm sorry...i'm really sorry...tsk..please forgive me...

The words spilled itself out of conscience as if they're meant for each other.

Mark gasped. She heard him. "She heard me!"

His heart ached, hurt from hearing her sorrowful whine. He felt useless because he failed to protect his own mate.

Tears coming out his doe eyes. The feeling of guilt is eating him. He felt useless.

Jieun....i'm here babe...

You're safe now...

I'm sorry...I failed to protect you...

I love you...

So please...run away from that room now...

Jieun's tears couldnt stop falling. She wanted to run and go far away from that room. She needs Mark.

She grabbed her dress and undergarments before taking a step to exit the room,still covered in the white comforter, when Taeyong held her hand.

"wait Jieun...I can explain...please-"

"There's nothing to explain Taeyong. You ruined me and I'll never forgive you. I hate you." she pulled her hands away from him. Eyes tearing still before she took a step out of the heir's room.

She dissappeared through the door in a split second.

"huh...what..what did you just do Taeyong..."

"LEE TAEYONG WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO! ARGHH!"

Mark!

He gasped upon hearing his name being called from the other side.

Yes babe, i'm here..

Mark could hear her soft panting, running to save her life. from Taeyong.

Where are you..i need you...i'm scared Mark..

I'm here..in front of you..

Mark stood there few metres away from her. Looking at how miserable she is now. Only god knows how much he want to embrace her, to comfort her despair.

"Mark.." She ran towards him, pieces of white silk cloth tangled around her body but she still looks ethereal in his eyes.

They fell into each other's embrace and no words can describe how Jieun was feeling at the moment. But one thing, she was glad to have met him.

"I'm sorry baby I should've care more.." Mark raised his hand, caressing her cheeks while thumb brushing off her hot tears.

She fell in the comfort of his tight embrace. The feeling of being safe next to her one. "Please..take  good care of me..."

Mark tighten the hug at hearing those words. He circled her back and whispered. "I will..."

Woaaaa that was kinda shitty plus im sorry for being away for like centuries but here i am back again yeay(🥶)