23🩸

happy childrens day!! we're all children once🤩
btw 5K reads yall are crazy😭😭😭

~~~

"summer time is over."

"Which means..." Yangyang smirked, hands raised up high to both side of his head. Probably feeling the cold breeze of the outdoor picnic they were having at the lake beside the mansion or having a toast to celebrate the end of the holiday?

"Shut up Yang, I dont want to hear that." Ten said after a long silence. He was having fun liking some instagram posts since half and hour ago.

"...what means what?" Lucas asked, eyes popped out in curiousity.

"Of course...training time!" Jungwoo said while picking up a nice seat next to Lucas on the mat.

"Oh gosh Jungwoo why'd you have to remind us of that?!" Ten screamed throwing away his phone which gladly fell on the thick grass.

Jungwoo giggled, munching in a chicken sandwich in his mouth.

Ah, training time. It's been a while since they last did that. Probably since the start of summer?

Vampire Training.

Vampire's training could be simply defined as a way to build their strengths and renew their combat skills as they will have to prepare for the worst sooner or later, when the new King rises.

The Neo Kingdom consists of 3 big major clan and nearly hundreds of minor tribes, which consists of half bloods and pure bloods , fighting for the same spot, to be the ruler. And for almost 500 years, the Neo Clan as the top 3, has been in the royal line unbothered, proving to be the most powerful bloodline in the history of vampires to rule the kingdom for more than a century.

But the position and the power they hold can go vanish anytime, if they werent prepared.

Neo's Clan training is divided to various section and each of them plays an important role in the household, to protect and heal. Where in the mansion of the heir, each and every one of them were also given the duty as the young master in each field, to teach the incoming vampires from the young age.

The divided section of Neo's Clan Training:

Combat Skill
Master in charge: Taeyong, Mark, Johnny, Yuta, Jaehyun, Lucas, Jeno, Shotaro

Weapon Management
Master in charge: Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Winwin, Taeil, Hendery

Potion and Healing
Master in charge: Jungwoo, Jaemin, Renjun, Jisung, Sungchan

Necromancy
Master in charge: Haechan, Chenle, Xiaojun, Yangyang

*they also possess their own abilities such as telekinesis and psychokinesis and many more. The training differ by group following the type of abilities they have.

*Necromancy is the ability to communicate with the dead and it needs more subtle training than the other abilities. Only some of them have 'that' special ability.

" i havent finished my drama.." Doyoung pouted, realising he still have around 10 more episodes to go.

The others nodded in pity because honestly no one likes training. Especially for combat team, its a hell of sweat and scorching hot sun.

"..but you get to be indoor at least." Johnny added, sipping in the red juice in the wine glass.

"...with the smell of metals? Still a big no no for me." Doyoung said, head shaking in disgust reminiscing the thick smell of metals in the weapon warehouse.

"at least you dont have to sit at the cemetery for hours just to practice the spell...the creep..." Haechan spoke, eyes closed in disbelief of what he'll be going through again.

They all nodded.

"that is surely the worst."- Johnny

hellooo a little bit sneak peek of the vampire's life since i havent really talked about it before so yeah enjoyyy and dont forget to vote and commentt🤩🤩