10 - she knows🩸

like wth he's a living sculpture🔥🥶

~~~

"Ugh...not again."

The same routine. She woke up every morning not knowing how she went to bed the night before. And within the next five seconds, two little best friends with a love-hate relationship will come barge in her room, holding a tray full of-

"Good morning noona. We brought you breakfast." Talk of the devil. That was fast.

"You guys should stop treating me like a princess. I'm not even sick." She said, fixing her position to sit comfortably.

Both Jisung and Chenle just stood there, mind searching for a suitable replies for her. "...it's not that hard noona. We have nothing to do after all." Chenle said, smiled a little.

"Don't you guys go to school?" Jieun asked again, hand picking the coffee cup and sipping it.

Both of them had the same expression plastered on their innocent face.

"Chenle, how do we respond to that?"

"Duh how do I even know...what do you expect from a 70 years old vampire huh?!"

"At least tell her something...that sounds logical..."

"Ugh...fine!"

"Errr...we dropped out school...for some reasons."

Upon hearing Chenle's reply, Jisung felt like hitting his big head with a big metal stick he found at the basement until the head turns totally flat.

"-Does being vampires a good reason to drop out from school?"

Their mouth fell in agape.

"Didn't Jaemin hyung erased her memory last night?What happened?"

"I dont know, dont ask me!"

"I thought the roses worked...ugh."

"Argh...we're screwed!"

~~~

Taeyong entered the room of the youngest, searching for the one that was ordered to do the job last night.

He was not surprised enough by the sight of Jeno and Haechan at their computers, still full focused playing games with their god-knows-how-baggy their eyebags were. They must have not asleep since last night. Renjun was half awake with his legs locking his super big Moomin plushie when Taeyong entered their room and he noticed a bump on the last bed at the end of the dorm-like room. "Must be Jaemin."

"No that's Lucas." Haechan said while waiting for the next game to start.

"...why is he here?" Jeno asked, picking the blood bag from a small fridge inside their room.

"No idea. He said he wants to sleep here for the meantime. Period."

"Then, where's Jaemin?" Taeyong asked after a while. The two shooked their head not knowing his whereabouts.

Taeyong sighed. He was hoping to see Jaemin to ask about the progress of his work. But maybe it does went well, he hoped.

Not so long after Taeyong walked out from their room, Jaemin entered with a cup of ramen and a red juice pack on the other hand, walking seamlessly towards his table.

"Yah Jaemin. Taeyong hyung was searching for you just now." Haechan said, fingers roughly typing the keyboard.

Jaemin sat on his chair, expression went clueless. "...but I did my job."

BANG!

Jisung and Chenle both bumped into the almost broken door, crashing the other side of the wall. Shocking enough to send Renjun and Lucas to hell from their deep sleep.

Both were panting heavily wanting for air around them.

"What the heck happened to you two?!" Renjun yelled in annoyance on his bed after being suprisingly woken up. His iris flashed bright red from the sudden anger built in him.

"...we...her...she...she remem...she...did-

"Just freaking say it!-

"-she knows it! She knows we aren't human!"
Jisung spoke out of shock. Hand still patting his chest to actually calm his shit down.

Jaemin stood suprised. Eyes wide open with the ment. "...but...I...how did she...I gave her the roses last night."

They stood in awe excluding Lucas because he went back to sleep after few seconds.

"you did what..?!" They said in sync excluding Jisung and Chenle. They knew the others didn't know about Jaemin using his ability since he hasn't used it for ages since the last 70 years after the war ended.

"I gave her the roses. The wild roses." Jaemin gave a short explanation but enough to make everyone nodded.

"but you haven't use that spell for ages." Jeno said eyes narrowing in concern for his best friend.

"-I had no choice. Taeyong hyung was begging for it yesterday and I had no choice but to obey him." Jaemin said, rubbing his cape multiple times before continuing "-and I'm very sure I put the right spell...what could've gone wrong..."

Everyone were sitting at the center of the room in big circle when Lucas's husky voice was heard. "Jaemin could've picked the wrong roses."

"-wrong roses?"

"-but you said you used the wild roses..."

"-then it's not wrong either."

Jaemin stayed in silence.

"urm...actually...I used...pink roses last night..."

Their mouth fell in agape.

"What were you thinking?! No wonder she remembered everything.." Haechan spoke, eyes eyeing Jaemin's with 'i-wonder-what's-inside-his-mind' thought.

"...I'm sorry...i was too immersed with the pink roses...they were so beautiful.."

"...so...the spell didn't work?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin grinned awkwardly. "...i think so."

~~~

Jieun was left alone in her room after the two ran away, avoiding her sudden question. They went vanished like poof!

She knew about the hidden conspiracy and she's being well known of what's going ahead her future.

She's living with hella vampires and they're hot as hell.