You Were My Mother Too!

In this one it isn't really a reaction, just a story where they find out more about Oikawa's life but I'm just gonna write it here k? 😃
———————————————————————————————

It was a perfectly normal day. Seijoh was doing their after school practice like usual, but little did they know they were about to discover a very big secret.

"TOORU!" A small voice yelled as the gym doors burst open.

Oikawa, recognizing the voice, immediately snapped his head to the doorway. He let the ball that he was about to set drop as he ran over to a crying little boy with reddish brown hair.

"Yuu? What's wrong?" Oikawa asked, trying to calm down the poor boy.

Suddenly two more kids ran through the gym doors. One looked like a younger female version of Oikawa but with a purple strip in her hair and the other was a boy with dark blue hair that was almost black.

"TOORU, THE BITCH IS BACK AND SHE BROUGHT SOMEONE WITH HER!" The boy shouted.

"WHAT?!" Oikawa yelled.

"Oi! Shittykawa what the hell is going on?!" Iwaizumi questioned loudly.

Suddenly another kid ran through the doors. He was older than the other three and had long brown hair the same shade as Oikawa that faded into the blue black color of the other boy.

"TOORU! I'm so sorry, I tried to stop them!" The oldest shouted.

Oikawa sighed deeply. "It's alright Haru. Besides, if what Toshi said was true then we have much bigger problems" He said bitterly.

"Captain, what's going on?" Yahaba asked.

Oikawa turned and walked out of the gym doors without answering, soothing the little boy in his arms.

The team was annoyed and confused so they decided to follow him out. Standing out there were three adults. The first lady looked like an older female Oikawa, the second one had magenta hair pulled back into a bun. The last person was a man with the same dark blue black hair as the two other kids.

"What the hell is going on here??" Oikawa snapped at the adults.

"Tooru, sweetie, let me explain." The lady said.

"Don't sweetie me Aiko" He spat back.

"Ok look, this little reunion was bound to happen sooner or later anyway." The lady with Magenta hair said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Oikawa asked.

"Tooru, this is Ayaka" Aiko said, gesturing to the other woman.

"We were thinking about coming around to talk to you about something." Ayaka said.

"No no"

"YES. Now, yes" Ayaka cut off the other woman. "Aiko and I want to take Yuu to live with us."

"WHAT?!" Oikawa yelled.

The team was shocked at his outburst and even more shocked at the very apparent rage he was showing.

"Over my dead body!" The man piped in.

Ayaka turned towards the man. "Yato, how about me and Aiko buy whatever the hell it is you need we get Yuu!" She negotiated.

"Done" Yato agreed instantly.

The team looked shocked at the response and then Oikawa yelled. "No fucking way, you can't have Yuu!"

"What the hell is happening right now??" Watari asked desperately.

The rest of the team was just as confused and on edge as Watari, but none of them had any answers.