chapter 1: there come's my bully

Katie's perspective

I am walking down the hall of my fucking school, why can't I go to a bar instead of school why I need to show my fake identity and how will I be able to impress the boys with this sucking dress god why can't wear something short and sexy I badly wanna reveal my identity...... while I was walking my friend Lexie jumped in. I said " God save me from this bitch, and you why can't you come properly you want me to die soon or something." she said, " no bish I just wanted to give you a surprise you are my bestie cant I give you surprises also."

I said "yeah yeah but still," she said " still what bish," I said "hey look its Wez over there won't you greet him," she said " where is he tell me Katie" I ran away from me when she realized I ran away even she started to run until someone stopped me by pushing me to the locker and said "hey bitch long time no see," one of my bully said, I said "yeah you are right I was enjoying my whole time till I saw you all oh! hi everyone." Jessica said, " how dare you bitch speak against us huh!"

I said " shut up Jessica I'm not speaking to you OK and what did you call me slut I am a bitch yeah I am in front of you queen of sluts" she ran away crying then Samantha said with her shrill voice " why do you always mess up with us and you also made Jessica cry you are such a bitch".

I said " oh please you all are the ones who always messes up with me and that slut disserved it," I told them proudly with my cold attitude... I said "I am telling this to you because I know you guys care for your fucking face even if it is ugly it is still your face right GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW " they went away I was really amused by the action did they really go or am I dreaming that's really good for them. Then something came to my mind wait where is Lexie she must again flirting with some guy god I hate her how can she forget to call me also".

I had no option but to walk to class without her because no one would like to see me flirting in this state [because you're dressed as a nerd] I will make a new record today flirt with around 5 boys. "without me" someone said out of nowhere and I know Who it must be I then said "where were you all this time huh! and why are you here now I'm asking you a question Lexie" she said "umm! we have same classes now let's go or else we will be late" I said "your too good making excuses huh I know where you were" she said "where was I tell me" I said in a bitchy tone "of course flirting with some random guy" she said, "what's with that tone of yours and is there a problem if I'm flirting I never told you don't flirt or don't go clubs did I then why me huh!"

I said "ok cool bish I never said that you shouldn't flirt you know what we are born to flirt we those powers of flirting with guys and attracting them then why should we waste it huh! I meant by why did you not take me with you even I wanted to flirt" she said "yah! sorry I thought something else ok leaves it so let's go now or else we will get late ok"

we were walking to our class and suddenly I could hear some girls screaming and they were coming in our direction I asked Lexie who that guy was but she had no idea why the hell are they even screaming I was really getting louder and louder but wasn't on my side today my classroom was in left but the noise was coming from right so I had to ignore those screams, I said: "Let's go" she said, " yeah sure".......................

to be continued--

Author's Note:

 I hope you like this work of mine, thank you all for the support. 

love you all💖

Have a great day/night.