Chapter 3: "Why is he following me around?"

Leo's perspective 

why are they acting weird

 I said, " guys let's continue to study, shall we?" 

She said {I mean Katie} "Yes, for sure".

I don't know why but I feel nervous around her, Leo you are here to focus on your currier so let her do whatever she wants you shouldn't care about her be a good boy ok wait why am I acting as if I'm a dog hah LoL.

Wez said " dude I know she looks good but for now stop staring at her you are being the center of attention and sit down they have chairs over here"

I said "dude I'm sorry I just zoned out nothing else and I wasn't staring at her"

he said " oh really"

I said "yeah obviously believe me or not I'm telling you the truth"

 he said " btw what do you think about that Katie girl, she looks good and you both will also look good together what do you say"

I said " stop talking nonsense ok and concentrate on studies more"

he said "ok smartass as you say"

Katie's perspective

what the hell is wrong with these two why are they talking about me are they planning to play a bet on me or something then they are gonna make their own lol because they don't know whom they are gonna mess with idiots [smiles proudly].

Lexie's perspective 

what the hell is wrong with this girl why is she starring at those two hoes and smiling is she trying to attract them or something. Then I need to make my move with her.

after sometime class ends finally

I said " bish lets go and grab some green tea in the cafe"

Wez said " will you guys mind if we join you guys"

yep this the perfect timing to make the first move

I said " sure why not [ and I wink at Katie who is giving me death glares]

Katie's perspective

why the hell does she want to jump in the well 😒, I said " guys excuse us for a minute we will be back in a minute.

I whisper shouted her " you bitch just come with me"

she said " where are we going and why are you taking me there"

I said " we are going to an amusement park wanna join me"

she said "Idiot we are in school how will you take me there🤣LOL "

I said " your such an idiot, just come with me 😡"

she said " as you wish 🤗"

I took her to some classroom and started shouting at her

I said " why the hell did you say yes to those two dick heads"

I don't know I was really in a bad mood today so I was scolding her badly and by now she was on the verge of tears I forgot she is really sensitive.

she said " I thought you wanted to play with them so even I was giving you a hand in it"

I felt guilty hearing this and I said" hey it's ok don't cry and about playing with I know you like that Wez guy so why would I try to play with him"

she said " how do you know I like Wez"

I said " how do I know, I'm your best friend idiot"

she said " don't tell this to anyone ok"🤗

I said "ok"🤐

she said " what is wrong with that look are you trying to tease me huh"

I said " nope not at all why would I tease my bestie"

she said " stop giving that innocent look it doesn't look good on you"

I said " who cares"

she said " ok let's go they must be waiting for us"

I said " yeah your right let's go"

to be continued-

thank you for reading this chapter 

.

.

.

have a pleasant day/night.