chapter 2:"oh là là who is that guy"

Katie's perspective

I had my geogy class. I was bored to death, then suddenly someone popped into the class out of nowhere I was scared to hell. Who hell comes to the class like this I bet he is a newbie, suddenly my friend said "oh god that boy looks too hot isn't Katie" I was sitting behind her I could only see the Nerd of our class I said " Ewww you like him don't tell me" she said " are you blind can't you see he is such a handsome guy" I was laughing as hell then I said, "I'm not blind bish I think you are because you know he really looks like a nerd no-no he is a nerd just look at him yuck and you know if I had to date someone it would never be him god please give her some brain."

she said "who are you exactly referring to because for me he is perfect I really wanna date him as fast as hell you will help me right" I busted out laughing because I couldn't control it anymore god save me I said "I guess you don't need my help to impress a nerd like him," she said " no I don't know him so I really need your help and btw his friend is also hot you could date him also" what he has a friend I didn't know wait I said " whom are you talking about exactly" she gave me 'really' look she pointed towards a guy and when I saw in her direction I could see two handsome and at the same cute men they really were hot they entered our class they introduced themselves. The one with who Lexie was talking his name was Wez and the other one was Leo he was hotter than Wez both seemed to be kind. 

I need to make a move [evil smirk], Lexie said "what's with that look on your face I need to know everything " I told her everything she said "Katie your the best" I said "I know right"

we both were laughing evilly when that dick head I mean the teacher interrupted us he said " are you two done with cracking jokes and laughing at them if yes then I feel you should continue with your studies" I said "Mr. Smith we were actually studying only it was just that we took a small break sorry if it was disturbing [ smiles innocently]" he said " ok ok now you better continue with your studies now is it clear" I said " yes Mr. Smith"

Mr. Smith said " Wez and Leo go sit beside Katie and Lexie"

Holy cow Don't tell me they are sitting here... They were walking towards our bench when I saw that guy what is his name yeah Wez shit he is the guy whom I recently had one night stand, to be honest, he was really good in bed though nope what are you talking Katie he is your best friends crush now Don't you dare try to flirt with him.

" Hey we are new here my name is Leo and he is Wez professor told us to sit over here so can we sit here with you guys," said Leo I said " see you guys can sit over here and we could hear what the professor said and if you guys think I'm rude not, I'm not and if you want we could be friends. [smile]" he said " umm sure we can be what do you say Wez" Wez was still processing me if I'm here for real.

I said " hey I'm Katie and I know your Wez nice to meet you btw, hey hello are you even here," He said, " yeah y-eah sorry I zoned out of here what were you saying can you repeat it please". I told him everything again he smiled at me weirdly when I mentioned that we were meeting for the first time. he said " I guess I have seen you somewhere ugg I can't remember do you remember me, Katie," I said " uuu--hh I've  never seen you before Wez"

Leo's perspective

why are these two acting weird, what's wrong with them.

to be continued--

thank you for reading this book

I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions feel free to pm me

have a pleasant day/night✨✨